depression

• Me&You (simply magical)
    19 years ago

Hey i'll see if i can help. First of all this guy "larry" is p1ssing me off even tho i don't know him. What right has he got? & ur right he is jealous. plzz don't do anything stoopid. And this gurl has to be crazy to say no coz u sound pretty cool. Kinda depressed but cool. Naaa i say if u like her like u know for real, real go for it. Explain everything that has happened or get one of ur girl mates to explain it. If u don't like her for real just stuff it.
    U might get hurt. ANd i fink u should talk to larry.
    if u wanna e'mail me
    french_angel@bigpond.com

luv jess

• Manders
    19 years ago

I will also try and help. I was your age once.. and believe me some chicks just aren't worth the energy you put into them. I mean if she told you she doesn't want a boyfriend at the time. The leave it at that.. Some chicks don't like being picked up when they want to live the single life..

As for your friend.. If he is willing to lower himself to that level. then let him. he is only making a fool out of himself... Friends don't do that to eachother.. at least you know who this "larry" guy is now.. Doesn't sound like a good friend to me.. Talking to him will just make matters worse..

Leave it alone.. and move on.. If this chick doesn't want to be friends with you to see if she wants to be with you then it's not worth it in the end. Don't waste your time on one chick.. there are many more out there that are willing to give you a try..

About the suicide thing.. Honestly think it over.. Don't let a couple bad things make you do soemthing you will regret. Trust me when I say it's the worst thing you could ever do to yourself and your family... My grandma killed herself, and you have no idea what that has done to me and my family..

Are you willing to leave everything you have behind.. a chance at finding someone that loves you.. having kids, getting married.. It's not worth it..

Good luck with everything... if you need help with anything else.. let me know ok. ;-)