can somebody please help me......i got no1

• Me&You (simply magical)
    19 years ago

Sh1t man, of course you're good enough. That gurl is mad not to like you coz you seem like a kool guy. Well if she's like that, well if a guy did that to me i would be like, stuff him. she ain't right for you if she does that. Or if u want me to be possitive, just give it time. Maybe she hasn't seen your sensitive side or sumfin. Just hold on and maybe she'll end up forgeting about your mate.
    You can e'mail me at
    french_angel@bigpond.com if u want.

Hope it helped,
    luv jess

• heather
    19 years ago

hey i agree with rose you are a gr8 guy at least u seem like a nice one. anyways if she is gonna do that crap she ovisley doesnt like you that way. give her time maybe she will come through soon. I hope it all goes well for you. good luck. e mail me if you need a friend or just wanna talk. my e mail is princess13060@yahoo.com good luck

• ~* Joyful *~
    19 years ago

Hey i think you just need to find a girl that likes you the same way that you like them.. And i think you need to find some better friends that wouldnt flirt with the girl that you liked. I dont have any friends who flirt with the guys i like so i dont think that anyone who can flirt with their mates crush is worth it.. its not you who isnt good enough!!!