EvAnEsEnSe..

• Madison
    19 years ago

Allright, i'm a HUGE amy lee fan, and all my friends thinks that shes promoting suicide, by wearing the "gothic" clothes, and the wrist thingys around her wrists...

just wanna know your opion..!

• heather
    19 years ago

omg lol max anyways evenessence is awesome they have talent. I dont think they r doing that.

• you dont need to know
    19 years ago

sorry i have to disagree just 4 arguments sake, i think evanescence R talented, just not my kinda music, rock bands and female lead singers just do not wrk.

• heather
    19 years ago

by the way eminem rocks too!!!!!!!!

• Madison
    19 years ago

Yea, i mean I LOVE amy lee, and i just wanted to see what others thought

• heather
    19 years ago

ok lol

• Amy
    19 years ago

Evanescense rocks!! Amy Lee has a WONDERFUL voice!! No, I dont' think they promote suicide. She is just being herself. Have we ever heard her or anyone in the group say, "Suicide is great....everyone needs to commit suicide!!" No! So, therefore she isn't promoting it..lol. And, btw Max, yes Eminem rocks, but that has nothing to do with the topic and it wasn't necessary for you to put it!

• you dont need to know
    19 years ago

alright now people this is a place for discussions not arguments, whats happening, im breaking up a fight!!! this cant be right, i should be starting them,nooooo!!!

• heather
    19 years ago

lol dont yella t max or i will get really mad

• Ecstasy
    19 years ago

oh yea, i will get really mad if any1 yells at max..like max doesnt yell at anyone else, wuteva, (whoever knowz im jus bien sarcastic)

• heather
    19 years ago

lol very funny

• ~* Joyful *~
    19 years ago

nah i dont think she is.. otherwise her music would be really depressing and stuff.. i dont think it is.. did you know what My Immortal is about her son? thats what i got told anyway.. did anyone else hear that her son died?

• Million Tears
    19 years ago

hahaha i love evanesense!

• heather
    19 years ago

they rule lol

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

oh, amy had a son? and he died? that's sad...

a moment of silence...

well, i love evanescence. personally, i like they're music and style and i love black but i'm not gothic... i wouldn't mind being one though. not to the extreme with piercings and stuff. just wearing black clothes, you know.

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

Amy lee - Amazing
    Evanescence - Amazing

Nothing else to say

• Madison
    19 years ago

Haha wow didnt know there were soo many fans!
    yea i love the band and all. and i even got to see them play in concert..* best night of my life* :)