Biggest Mistake

• Bethany
    19 years ago

Last year, I dated a guy named Nathan for 6 days. I've always been afraid of being hurt, so I break up with the guy before they have a chance to hurt me. Then I realized I still liked Nathan but everytime he was going to ask me back out, I run scared. Earlier this year I dated a guy named Nicky. I dated him for 2 months and 2 days. I fina;;y realized that I didn't love him and there would be nothing more then just friends so I broke up with him. The day after, I found out he had cheated on me. Though I didn't love him, it still hurt. The next few weeks, I spent lonely nights in my room thinking of my past and Nathan kept popping up in my head, and I realized I loved him! I kept coming back to him and I know that God has somthing to do with it; there's a purpose. I knew then without a doubt in my mind that was no longer scared. I wanted him more than anything. I would glady give my life for him. The only problem now is that he thinks I'm obsessed with him. What do I do?

• Bethany
    19 years ago

Thanks GlodenNight! I just can't face him! I'm too nervous. The girl that opened her mouth is just too nosey and her life isn't going that great. She was ingaged(as a Sophomore) and decided she didn't want to be a good girl anymore so she cheated on the guy then broke up with him then tried to get with someone else.....Blah Blah Blah so now she's the talk of the school. No one will talk to her but me, and I guess since she's not happy I can't be either. It took me everything I had no to smack her today.

• Bethany
    19 years ago

Sorry....GoldenKnight!