I don't know what to do PLZ HELP

• Escobar
    19 years ago

some days before i've lost my girlfriend in an accident we were together for 4 years and i'm gonna crazy i love and have loved her so much i can't live without her i have only one love poem and this is dedicated to her if u want to read it's "You" plz help me she was my fantasy my everything i don't know what to do
    thx

• Me&You (simply magical)
    19 years ago

Ooohh i'm defnitely gonna read it. awight? plzzz feel better and i'm here if u need to talk.
    luv jess

• Escobar
    19 years ago

thanks everything is really hard now so many people died and that's so fucked it's crazy why all the hate of god is on me

• heather
    19 years ago

I am so sorry for your loss and i will check it out. I hope everything goes well for u and if u ever need a friend just e mail me at princess13060@yahoo.com

• Manders
    19 years ago

The thought of loosing my soon to be husband (July 31,2004) makes me sick to my stomach. We have been together for 5 and a half years. So I can relate to how you must feel.. But I cannot tell you I know how you feel.. That must be very hard on you..

If this helps you in any way. I had a bestfriend that lost her boyfriend not that long ago.. He was hit by a train.. She misses him everyday. but knows that he would want her to live life and be happy..

she is dating a guy now.. but he understands everything she is going through.. I am not saying date anyone else.. I know I couldn't do that if I lost my man.. But this is helping her deal with the issues she is facing today.

It's good to have a stong support system near you.. And I am gladto hear you are holding up so far,... You are very strong.. stronger then I would be in this situation.

I will read your poem too.. I am sure it will be amazing

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

Your not alone. I lose my girlfriend about a year ago and i'll never forget her. She died of leukemia and it tears my heart to think about it, even now. I wrote about her too and it helped a bit to just get it all out. Anywayz, if ya need to talk, hit me up. And remember, Your not alone.
    Aken Sol