=(

• Becky
    19 years ago

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me..Omg I Am So Sad..I Hate Him..But I Guess In Way I Dont Hate Him..Because I Still Love Him..In Other Words I Am SoOoOo Confused!!!

• heather
    19 years ago

i am sorry. that has to suck. well just hang on u will get a boifriend just relax. good luck

• ~* Joyful *~
    19 years ago

Yer i agree with the others.. just let it slide but if this guy really means alot to you i think that you should call him and ask him why.. If he comes up with some stupid reason you know that he isnt worth it!!

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

Okay, here is my take on the whole thing, coming from a guy's point of view...i guess.
    1. If you love/loved him, you must have for a good reason (i.e. he was a good guy). Therefore he should have loved you back, in which case he made a very large mistake that you can help him correct.

2. Maybe he really wasn't the right one for you, because if he didn't make a mistake, and really did mean to break up with you, then he isn't worth your time.

3. Cheering up after getting dumped is really hard to do, and you should try your best to keep ur chin up.

• Amy
    19 years ago

Yup, Sean did a good job. I'm sorry this happened to you though, gurl. I know how hard it is, as I'm sure most people do. I'm still hurting since my break up...it's been a little over 3 months now, and I'm just the same. I know eventually I'll get over it, but it takes time. I was in love with this guy...still am. Anyway, you'll be okay...I know you don't see it right now, but you will. You should call him and see why and find out just what happened and see if you guys can work on it. If it doesn't work, I guess you'll have to try to let it go and move on. Even though letting go and move on, to me, are some of the hardest things to do, especially when you love/loved the person. I'm really sorry this happened to you!!!
    Luv,
    Amy