Young poets????

• Hillary Starz
    19 years ago

hey,
    my name is Hillary Starz and i am a young poet, i would like to read and share my poetry with other young and begining poets. Also check out Overcoming Obstacles from tiffany.
    w/b
    asap

Hillary Starz

• ~* Joyful *~
    19 years ago

how young is young? and im not really a beginer as such.. but im not that good either.. cheak out my peoms leave me a msg and i will get bak to you k?

• Million Tears
    19 years ago

hey ur not that young....good poets start at your age!

• Lindsay
    19 years ago

I am 13, so I guess I am what you call young. I started writing about half a year ago! Check out my poetry when the site gets fixed!

**Lins**

• Madison
    19 years ago

hey my name is madison, and i'm 14, and i have some poems, if you want you can check them out..!

• Emilia
    19 years ago

At what age are you "a young poet"?

hugs

• Heathergirl
    19 years ago

sounds like a good idea

• Charlene
    19 years ago

Hey I'm 14.
    Is that young enough!

~@~

• Mass Murder
    19 years ago

I'm 12 is that a younge poet? Please cheak out mine sometime

• Stuart
    19 years ago

im 14 so yeah check out mine people think i am tunrning out to be an awesome poet

• SarZz
    19 years ago

Well im 13...but im not a new poet.....n ive been writing since the past one year....n well....ill surely check out ur poems!

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

I'm 16 or am i too old, cant remeber wen i registered, i have been writing for so long now i have no idea wen i started, if u kud check out my poems that wud be great. :)

• Hannah M.
    19 years ago

I am 13 years old. I guess I am a young poet. I haven't been writing for that long.

• Heathergirl
    19 years ago

im 16 please checkout my poems ill take a look at yours

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

don't you just wish sometimes you could stay young forever? i do. *peter pan, wait for me!!!* hehe...

well, i'm 13. and if i could say i'm 5 then i'm 5. ok?

• lostnloveless15
    19 years ago

im 16

• Bryce Ellner
    19 years ago

I am 17 and have been writing for nearly 5 years now, and I also have a little sister who also writes who is 10. I help her every now and then but anymore she doesnt need. Her first poem was so much like something I'd write that it was scary.

--Bryce~

• David C
    19 years ago

I'm 15 and I just started writing before the summer.. I think that a young poet would be considered less than 18 years old?.. Haha..

• Idiosyncratic
    19 years ago

I am 14, and i started writing when i was 5 ('cept they were really bad =) )

• Fireflower
    19 years ago

I started "writting" when i was about 6, but never really picked it up until i was 13, i am now 14... so i guess that's youngish...

• .x.PorteR.x.
    19 years ago

I'm 14... so yeah i guess i'm a young poet. My mates and i write poetry so i guess i pick up a lot of good techniques from them. Check 'em out if ya want.

• Amilo
    19 years ago

no.. I saw someone on this site who's 10.

• Emma
    19 years ago

I am not that young, I am 16 years of age but feel that poetry does not have an age. To each young poet, keep writing! Love Emma xxx

• Elise
    19 years ago

im 14...

• Tiffany
    19 years ago

Hello
    Im 12 and i started to write poetry a few months ago, I enjoy writing poetry and my inspiration ismy friend and always will be...

• Rigena
    19 years ago

hello! I'm rigena.. I'm young . .12 0.0 hehe check out me poems and I'll get back to you =]

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

HIYA

I'm 15 so i kinda think its in between really but i have only been writing bout 8 months which isn't that long really cos it goes so quick...everyone keep writing

if ya want plz check out some of my poems...

Thanks
    jemma

• AllHailTheHeartbreaker
    19 years ago

Hey! Um, yeah, exactly how young would you consider young? I'm 15, so if I count then that's great. I'd love to read your work, and I hope you'll check out some of mine.
    -Kate

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

Hey I'm 14, I've been registered since august, so i guess I'm fairly new x