NeEd A PoEm?

• Joellen
    19 years ago

i would really appreciate it if you could help me write a poem about my best friend and i . Me and him were so close. i love him and he used to love me and i think he still does but he doesnt talk to me anymore cuz we went through alot this past year or so. and now me and him arent friends and he means the world to me. and i cant let him go. the twist is. his girlfriend knows about myne and his history so she doesnt really want him talking to me and hes afraid that shell get jealous and start thinking that im competition for her which isnt true...anymore. if you need more info just email me. divaditz78@hotmail.com

• Lucy
    19 years ago

hi Amanda..dunno if you can help me out...got this friend,actually,she's my best friend..but she left for U.S,for her college,I've really been missing her since then and I'm really afraid that she will forget all about me..actually,I'm in Nigeria,so I'm wondering if you will help me compose a poem for her...I wanna tell her how much she really means to me and I'm really missing her badly and I won't like her to forget me cos I will not do that.My e-mail addy is hollaaify@hotmail.com