Only 10?

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Janis, I was wondering, from a suggestion by Karen, if we could have more favorite poets, I mean 10 is great, but I personally want to add at least another 5, what do you think?

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

I agree, too. 5 or 10 more owuld be great!

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Yeah i was also saying the same.. if it was 20.... IT was much more good.

• Michelle
    19 years ago

I agree, many times have wanted to add more and couldnt...

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

Wonderful idea. Another 5 wouldn't hurt, I guess...well I hope not. But yeah, it would be great to have an additional 5 favorite poets.

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

That way Kristina, you could add me to your list, to make it look complete..lmao!!!..Love ya girl...

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

Timmy Boy! You are first on my list! I've had you on my list for a long a$$ time now. Love ya Timmy! And for a good reason...you always put a smile on my face, whether it be from your poems, comments, or even your posts on the discussion boards. So hilarious...

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

So uhhh, hey Kristina, are we going to take over this thread or what?

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

Hmm...good question Tim. I don't know. What do you think? Hey, it's your thread so I'm assuming you have the needle too? lol, just kidding Timmy. Love ya!

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

As a matter of fact I do have the needle, but always willing to share with a consumate professional such as yourself....

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

you knew I meant professional in a good way dont ya?..lol

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

Of course I did. But you better stop me before I take over...

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Aww go ahead, no one will mind, i guarantee it...lol

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

Timmy...everytime you say something, I run outta words. What's up with that? lol

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Its just gotta be my magnetic personality, but beware, I may just rub off on you, and nobody wants that. Lol..Love ya girl

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

omg, lol. your magnetic personality? yeah I kind of need some of that...care to share?

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

Oh, by the way Timmy...something wrong with my latest poem, huh. Well, since a few nights ago you informed me about the kind of poems you...ignore, lol. But don't worry...I still love ya...
    ......I guess....lol

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Sorry Kristina, I just saw that you had anew one posted, I commented in my always generous way..lol. Love ya lots, Tim

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Speaking of poems, I seem to have one without your comment too..hmmmm...whats up with that?

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

Lol Timmy Boy...I see you miss my comments already. Alright hun, I'll be nice today and comment, lol. Just kidding...you know I love your work.

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

Hey Timmy...how was your holiday or vacation? Did you have fun?

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

i'd like that too

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

Finally...up to 20 poets =)

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

No, actually, thank you Janis for considering this idea. I'm sure everyone here greatly appreciates your kind efforts.

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Thanks a lot janis. It is really appreciative for considering our request. And all the changes you made are really nice. Thanks for it.

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Thanx Janis for upping the total too 20, its a great addition, now i can go to 20 with no prob, thanx to karen for suggesting it

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Now none of you have an excuse for not adding me! lol