spirit of the site:)

• Million Tears
    19 years ago

yeah it is true.... about what is happening here..... people just post there poems expecting to get vote but dont vote one anyone else. they want the votes and comments to just make their selfs feel better....

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

I agree with you all... I think the Forums are in need of some cleaning up... and more strict monitoring... after all there is one forum that is expressly for requests to read/rate poems... that forum should be the only place that one is allowed to do that.

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

Yeah, I agree too. And another thing is that I have also noticed that when people submit their poem, they ask for votes and comments on the title as well as somewhere within their poem. I find that quite inappropriate.

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

As a monitor myself i try to keep the forums clean and everything in the right place as well as deleting the "please comment" from peoples titles, however there is only so much we can do. If people try to monitor their own stuff a little more it would help alot!

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

I see what you are saying, and people do want comments on their work, that is one of the main reasons that this is *the best poetry site* on the net, because we can do that. people do need to help out others too.

Personally I think this site is one of the greatest things ever. I wrote one poem on a weird mood, and i didn't think it was good, but my friend (Andrea Lea Dake) convinced me to put it on here and I got a few good comments on it and that inspired me to write so much more...so I think the comments are a good idea. I am very greatful that I found this site, it had helped me a lot with the family nature of everyone on here and with the encouragment you get...it is all great.