dark poems

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

Good Point, Spark.... I think there should be a "Fantasy" category... I like reading it, but have never attempted to write any, so I really don't know what sub-categories there should be... You may be better able to suggest that, Spark....

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

I don't know if this relates, but I started an old thread about making a 'story' section. I'm not sure if poems about dark and scary stuff would fit into a different section still, but I do agree that there are some poems out there that don't fit very nicely into the categories available.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

Yes, I think it would be kind of nice to have a story section.

I like the category title Mystic/Fantasy Poetry.... but people who write in that category need to help with sub categories...

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

I think there should be a sub topic in poems about life for life stories...and i think it would be really cool to have a topic for fantasy poems...they are lots of fun to read and i think if there were such a catagory people would be inspired to try to write them just for fun, it would be great.

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

And ya there should be a fantasy catagory but with sub catagories like dreams and dark and unreal...i don't know stuff like that...great idea!!