SERIOUSLY P.O.ed RIGHT NOW...SUMBODY HELP ME...

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

Okay...I had a poem called "My Life" that was long and about my feeling toward my mom, but when I signed on today the title was changed to "My Life Sucks Like A 2 Dollar Who*e" and was changed to

I want my own life
    To be in bed with you my daddy!!!
    Oooohhh spank me harder!!!
    tell me I am a rotten filthy stank puss!!

I am very mad because The first line is what I had originally but the rest of the poem is gone now and changed to that...and I am very mad...Can someone tell me how this could have happened???

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

I think that is why the site was down...people DON'T LEAVE!!! Unless the site goes down again...I don't think there will be more problems...It's just a one time glitch...We just need stricter security on the site...

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

Jen email me your site too...please come back!!!

singinchic800@yahoo.com

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

This was some of the follow up on the rude comments...Just thought every one should read this...

Andrea Lea Dake ( F P C ) at 2004-07-17

GO TO HE** SERO COOL OR WHOEVER YOU ARE IM SORRY THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT MAKE RUDE COMMENTS AND CHANGE PPLS POEMS AND STUFF AND YOU REALLY NEED TO STOP YOU BYTCH!

[ Delete ] [ Praise ]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Singing Blunder at 2004-07-17

I think you need to shut the f*ck up andrea before i take out my nine and bust a cap in ur ace! first off you have no idea who we are and you will never know..you will never figure it out and we will continue our reign on this pathetic poetry site and its so called "writers" and "poets" dont try to stop us..MESS WITH THE BEST!
    DIE LIKE THE REST!!!!

[ Delete ]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sierra Rae ( F P C D ) at 2004-07-17

Your "reign"??? Ya The F*** Right!!! We know we are good and your stupid comments don't mean anything. If you don't like poetry than find a different site...but I don't see why you are taking this out on our poems...

And do you know Andrea (or Me??)

Just curious if there is any way you could "bust a cap in her ace" because I don't think you know any of the people on this site.

And why is that your catch phrase?? We must have done something to you to make you put that, so what did I do?? Do I know you? Did I pi** you off on a board??

Or are you guys just doing this cuz your bord???

[ Delete ] [ Praise ]

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

if they were unregistered, we'll know. no one has done this to me before but i'd really like to catch the culprit. tell me if i could help!