MODERATERS

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Changing peoples poems??? Do you have an example of what you mean because i am pretty sure all of the site moderators try their hardest to make this site better and only make changes where needed!

• Michelle
    19 years ago

I agree with Hayley...I am as well, and as I mentioned in another post I haven't done much yet but I would never just change someones poem or delete it unless it was absolutely ridiculous and in those cases we're supposed to..would never do that to someones work, I have respect for everyones poems and I think most of the moderators here do a really good job......MY 2 cents :) Michelle

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

I agree with you Elisabeth, Michelle and Hayley do write excellent poems, as well as all the other moderators on here, I am getting a little sick and tired of being bashed because Janis asked a couple of people he trusted to help him with his site. I am honored that he asked me and I will not give it up because some people have had problems. I am however sorry that they had their poems messed with, I do agree that maybe we shouldn`t be able to delete peoples poems, and I also will e-mail anyone if I see a mistake in their work, someone did it for me and I will gladly return the favor if and when the time comes. This site is still the best poetry site on the web and I will fight for it always.

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Who thinks you are the problem, Goldenknight?

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

I'm getting kind of sick of all these accusations and such without any sort of plausible information to back it up. Who do you think it is? Who does Janis "know" it is? Go back to writing poetry, building bridges instead of tearing them down. Honestly, I think this topic has managed to cause just as much trouble as the hackers/evil moderators/whatever.

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Wow GK, just save your own a** dont defend moderators in general will you! Changing poems in what way?? like content??

• julie
    19 years ago

i think if you look at vindicator's poem, you will all be proven wrong as i think that is enough evidence to suggest it is a mod.

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Hi Louisa, I don`t know about humble, but I do feel that I can write a little bit. Anyway, who ever is fuc*ing with vindicator`s posts sounds exactly like the one leaving bad comments on a lot of ppl`s poems. I am sorry Vindicator, but when you make bad comments about certain ppl, they are bound to respond in any way they can.

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

I wouldnt object to that no, if it stop you guys all blaming me for something or other. I have no idea why you bought this against me on the forum louisa with all this we know who it is crap! Anyone who knows me from this site knows how much i love poetry and how much mine means to me, without ppl leaving me nasty remarks or voting me all 1s i know for a fact i deserve more than that

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

I never turned this on myself, you began by saying dont play innocent hayley, we all know who it is! We all want the same thing, so stop making this personal and so will I.

• julie
    19 years ago

alrite poeple! calm down! i think basically louisa you are wrong becasue i dont think anybody really has a scooby as to who its is, but hayley i think we do know that its a mod, and i am certainatly not accusing you as i can see you have a love for poetry, but it is a moderator.

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

How do you know it is a mod?? Do you have some kind of reasoning behind that?? Hackers are very clever with computers and can do things like that, i cant think of a single mod, who would do this

• julie
    19 years ago

yes as i already said look at vindicators poems. and perhaps you dont know all the mods as well as you think you do, or you might not even know all of them

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

which is what? You know who it is but you wont say??

• julie
    19 years ago

if u are reffering 2 me hayley, i dont have a scooby as to who it is i just think its a mod, thats all!

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

no sorry julie i wasnt talking to you!

• Michelle
    19 years ago

above..thanks Elizabeth and Tim...better late than never huh :)?? :)

• julie
    19 years ago

ok then sorry hayley :)

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

lol its ok julie, sorry if you thought i was talking to you!