hi, check this out

• jarrod
    20 years ago

I wrote a poem that is very important to me. its about the death of the one i loved most, my everything. Please read "Death of Another" just click on my name in the upper left corner and click the poem. If you would rather read a good non rhyming love poem then read "For Very Own Angel and Best Friend." Plz read and rate it for me, especially death of another. It means a lot to me and i want to know what it means for others. thnx. --jarrod

• jarrod
    20 years ago

hey thanks man. thanks for caring. srry for not explainging it to you properly. actually there was no loss. i wrote this poem based on the feelings that i would have if i lost her. i fear it would be much worse tho. i diddnt explain that because its for the reader to interpert and it allows the reader to relate more to the death of their own. i just diddnt want people to look at the poem in a biased way. srry. thanks for caring and reading my poem tho. --jarrod

• jarrod
    20 years ago

thnx for the comments. its always good to hear what people think. Glad you liked it too. --jarrod

• Jen
    20 years ago

ok ye i commented on ur poem, scrap the bit i said about my latest poem, had 2 take it offline coz it names names and im not comfortable with that so ye if interested in my poetry then you know how 2 get it from here!

• jarrod
    20 years ago

ive read two of your poems so far. they are awsome. i voted 5's and left coments. great great work. plz check what i wrote. oh and by the way, in the search engine i typed jen. it says minimum of 4 letters to search, so nobody will find your poems by typing your name which is something i do often. just thought i'd let you know. --jarrod

• jarrod
    20 years ago

if anybody has already read my poem called "Death of Another" then read my other poem if you want. it's all 5's right now so i figure i better see if others like it too. Feel free to read it if you have time. its a very special poem to me just as is "Death of Another." thnx --jarrod

• Jen
    20 years ago

hey jarrod, thanks for your comments, it means alot to know someone likes my work! i would love it if we could keep in contact but you never left your email address! I'm a bit wary of leaving mine because I don't want to be linked to my poetry, like I don't want people I know to know it's mine! And ye I know about the name thing its a bummer!

• jarrod
    20 years ago

its ok, i understand. my address is xhozst@yahoo.com

• Jen
    20 years ago

ok so ur online just now, i just emailed u thru the private message thing I'm so stupid, i forgot about that! but ye ta anyway!

• jarrod
    20 years ago

i emailed you back. "but ye ta anyway!" what does this mean. just curious. --jarrod

• Jen
    20 years ago

oops sorry i forget about all my scottishisms! ta means thanks! sorry :-S

• jarrod
    20 years ago

scottishisms, huh. thats a new one to me. cool. --jarrod