Inspiration?

• Danielle
    19 years ago

What inspires you more to write a piece?

YOUR life

Or Someone Elses

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

Hmmmmm gud question, and a one that i cannot answer

• natasha
    19 years ago

anything that makes me feel an intense emotion

• Jacki
    19 years ago

read my poem MY WRITINGS and then you'll see what inspired me.........

• lostnloveless15
    19 years ago

im inspired by my bestfreind josh hes my everything and the only thing i care about in life i havent been writing for a while cause of him iv been talking to him everyday since we met but not for the past 2 weeks he has a new gf and she pisses me off

im a lilttl hyper right now soo... ya

• jennifer
    19 years ago

my family and close friends and just feeling a certain way writing helps me get through some very tough times

• Casey
    19 years ago

My life. Nine times out of ten, theres just one particular day that inspires me to write.

• cum n get me !!!!! lol
    19 years ago

i think that my life gets me writing. when i have a depressing day (everyday) i always want to get it off my chest so i write it all down in poems or i just write it.

• in the realm of Chaos
    19 years ago

Emo(tions)

• ShadowedPhoenix
    19 years ago

Mostly my own coz then it has more emotion I think!

• Laura
    19 years ago

mine, because i know exactly how i feel and i think that helps to express it better in words. i can write about other people but if i dont kno exactly how they feel then it becomes harder to express their emotions.........if that makes any sense......

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

well, i have written a lot about things i have been through but i like writing more about others lives or make up a life!

• Mustardhart
    19 years ago

Get inspired by thoughts, feelings, what i see, sense, observation and sometimes based on meditation.
    There are few times too that i just chose what to write on, and kick my head to move in that direction and it makes it very difficult, but i have come to find that most rewarding and exceptionally creative too!!