Writing from the Heart

• Taylor
    19 years ago

Always write from the heart just write the mood you're in like if you aren't havin the best day write out your feelings like if your depressed or if your angry or if your in love . . . a lot of the best poems come from the heart it's the 1 thing that inspires me to write about nething I feel and I always have semi-good poems that I know I'm happy with

Love, Taylor

• Rafael Navarro
    19 years ago

Good advice taylor and you should always be happy about your poems cause you gave birth to a new story each time you write one and who knows you might be the inspiration of some one who reads them

• Nee
    19 years ago

i do write from my heart but i always find 'em bad :(

• don mohr
    19 years ago

i read lovepoetry in second person. after each line
    i sort of place my self in that situation and answer
    with a heart rhyme. sort of like a conversation
    with the words. e.g. The Nina, Pinta and the Santa
    Maria, i reply cool chicks on ships all afloat nice
    hips! well sort of...

• StarGirl
    19 years ago

lol I think that's a bit extreme don't you think? Yeah you have to love what you're writing about or be at least inspired but I don't think you should act like it's ur last day on earth =/ That's a bit too extreme for me.

• james
    19 years ago

writing from the heart is the best way to write poetry if you don't then i don't find its as emotional whether you think your a bad poet or not if u write from the heart there is no bad only good and truth

• SCARECROW
    19 years ago

Yeah it should be from the heart, but it's a good idea not to set yourself boundaries. They limit your work, and your ideas. Besides, why do people always think it has to rhyme? It doesn't have to always rhyme. Well, anywayz, I reckon writing from the heart's the best way. Peace, love and empathy.
    -Belle Misericordia