Where Else Can I Go...?

• Krystin
    19 years ago

Does anyone know a site like this where people comment on your poems? If so... will you please tell me... i've been lookin but can't find one... plz tell me. thx
    *Krys*

• Jacki
    19 years ago

www.creative-poems.com They don't rate your poetry only comment on that site.

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

i agree... i've registered about 2 months ago and i never came back. my poems are probably still there. poems-and-quotes is the best for me!!!

i don't know if i'm supposed to endorse the site here or whatever so e-mail me instead;)

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

I would definetely say wwwffictionpress.com The comments/reviews can be a little slow at the start but once you have a great summary and interesting title you will get some reviews. Blah, this is the third time I've written fictionpress on the forum today... well, I really need a life.
    But it is great, and if you do ever get an account please tell me and I will be sure to check out your work!

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

My last one was wrongly written.
    It's www.fictionpress.com
    Sorry, my bad.

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

Poems & Quotes!!! you cant get any better then Poems & Quotes!! it is the most wickedest site! on creatives poems u can only post 5 poemz per day:(