Would you ever...?

• Jennifer Fox or Jackson
    19 years ago

Would you ever go behind any of your friends back and do something that they don't approve of?

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

hmmm, that's hard... as a blanket answer, I'd say no....but it really depends on what it is...

• ChildofGod87
    19 years ago

yeah I agree...It just depends on what it is?

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

But what if you dont trust your friend coz i hav a few friends like that, cant trust them or they'll stab you, so depends on which friend and wot it was

• Navarion
    19 years ago

depends what it is..

• Navarion
    19 years ago

also depends on the friend

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

No i totally agree with you sparkenbroke, but beggers cant be choosers as my mother used to say, and i have no other friends than the ''knife in back'' kind, and at least they're gud mates some of the time, i dunno im stuck, but i totalyy agee with you

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

hands down, it'll be a big fat NO.

but what if your friend made you promise not to tell anyone that he/she smokes or do something bad? telling someone for his/her safety would still be breaking the promise right? then that'll be stabbing them in the back...

• Jennifer Fox or Jackson
    19 years ago

But what if that friend is the time of friend who is perfect and dont like anything off the walls wild! Cuz I sorta went behind my friends back and did some stuff that I know for a fact that she would not approve of but I rather her not knowing because her opinion on me would be different and I dont want her opinion to change unless everything changed!

• AGirlWorthFightingFor
    19 years ago

can't say I have too many said judgemental friends. than again, my definition of frienship requires non-judgemental attitude. like the family you get to choose. I've always been of the mind that if a friend finds out I did something questionable, and stops being my friend after that, then they were never really my friend to begin with.

• mrsmoore
    19 years ago

I just did it... last week.. and i lost the most important person in my life... we both agreed that smoking was horrible and disgusting and for some weird reason i began doing it and i wouldnt tell her because i knew what she thought about it... now she isnt talking to me because she says if i wouldnt tell her something like that that there are probably other things im not telling her... its killing me and if i could i would take it all back

• Andrea
    19 years ago

yeah, it definitely depends what it is.

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

it totaly depends what it is! I just wouldn't tell her! I have so many secrets from my goody good friends! They dont need to know! Then agian they should approve of you and respect your decisions!