TELL ME ABOUT URSELF???

• ZenZi
    19 years ago

Hi, I just join and I'm trying to make friends on here. I'm also trying to figure out how to enter my poems in here? Anyway, I'm from "Vegas" (Aka Sin City) 18 and listen to Rock-R&B-Reggae etc. that's about it.

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Zenzi, to enter your poems you need to be logged on and then click on "submit poem" on the right side of the screen. You should have your poem already composed and saved on your computer. Then just copy and paste it into the text box that appears. Even if you make an error, you can still edit your poem afterward. Are you having some other specific problem? If so, the place to get help is in the Feedback and Suggestions section of the discussion forums.

Hope this helps. ---Lydia

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

Hi Captured_soul

im alysse, my frndz sometimes call me lizzy and im looking to pursue a singing career or get a PhD in Adolescent Psycholgy lol

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

lol im dunno y i sed dat, im sch a random marshmallow....

• Navarion
    19 years ago

i'm me....i eat food and stuff......i'm also me

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

lol iv been so increidbly patheticlyrandom ths year, i labelled myself a goldfish (pronounced goalfish) my frnds noo noo (teletubbies vacuum cleaner), purple turtle, leppycorn (leprechaun), joey and jukebox....lol yeah....*flies away to marshmallow land*

• Terri Lynn
    19 years ago

I'm T.L. (canadian:))
    I love anything and everything out of the ordinary. I love the band MSI and like to confuse people. I love Science and English. I hate Geography. i'm currently in my first year of high school and don't have a boy friend. I'm so stubborn and tend to be moody. If u wanna knwo what i look life take a look at my profile. :)
    T.L.

• Rachel
    19 years ago

hi!...im rachel.You said to tell you about myself so i shall....im 14.im a freshman at west aurora high school.im from america(canada sux!...joke!)i play bass guitar,piano,clarinet,acustic guitar,&oboe.wanna know anything else?....ASK!

• olivia
    19 years ago

hey .. im olivia live in tampa fl im 23 .. married .. mother to a wonderful son whos 2 .. i like to read and write poems depending on my mood .. i stay home full time with my son .. a very hard job .. and i guess thats the basics =)

• KiKi
    19 years ago

hi im kiki 15 and have basically i just have a few friend would like to talk u seem nice