Goodbye Community :'o(

• AI
    20 years ago

Goodbye everyone, I have decided to stop writing poetry. So i'm saying goodbye and bid you all a warm farewell.

• AI
    20 years ago

Hi there Chanel, I sent you an emailed, I hope that clarified things for you.

• tati
    20 years ago

AI...ive also read some of your poems and really enjoyed them...they touched me...plz dont stop writing...someone as good as you shouldnt stop ^_^

• AI
    20 years ago

Hi Tat!

Thank you for the positive comment, i appriciate it. and i'm glad you enjoyed them, but i'm sorry, i really don't feel my poetry is meaningful enough to continue. so i'm still going to say goodbye

• AI
    20 years ago

Hi again Chanel yes, i got your email. I got the reply faxed to me.

Um i had my replies diverted to Quan Chi's email account when i was out of town, so he could fax them to me. since the place i was staying had limited net access.

I think i should go fix that. lol

• AI
    20 years ago

um. about? Quan said u sent 2 emails. One was the reply. which i got faxed and what can i say about that, besides thank you for understanding. The second he said was something you forwarded and that it was completely empty. He said there was nothing after the emails addresses and no attachments or anything. so i can't say much about that. lol

• AI
    20 years ago

Hi Brian, I'm not going to stop writing, just stop writting poetry. I'm into creative stories and novels and stuff of that nature. Poetry was just a means to improve my writting style, I've personally never been able to capture emotions before, and with some personal problems this year, I found that poetry was the best means to do that. So after a bit of messing around I think i've developed it. And thought I must admit I'd probably still write poetry from time to time until the day I die. I'm looking at something like 1 poem per 3-4 months so i thought its just easier to say bye.

AI

• AI
    20 years ago

By the way Brian i just checked out your poem, Um is the newest one beautiful suposed to be empty like that. lol. The first one i'm taking 'nykgmr' in you and from the what it says your very much like me, I always feel no matter how you write something, theres always better way to write it. Also the pattern thing you got going on, Is that the 10 syllable per line. Cause if so then you write like me too. I have all my verses on the same syalble pattern I find it gives it a rhythm and that helps me come up with rhymes. Though sometimes i do have to break the pattern because it can't be helped.

AI