HELP!

• brin macnamara
    19 years ago

I have attempted to submit a poem 2nite in the love poem section, checked the spelling etc, its my own work clicked the 'SUBMIT' button and then I get a crap message that says that "You have to be logged in to submit". BULLSHIT". I was logged inat the time of submission Why does this happen? I'm so frustrated, I cant even recover my poem, does this ever happen to anyone else??

Brin

• Andrea
    19 years ago

actually no that hasnt happen to me...YET. watch i probably just jinxed myself. lol. but i am sorry that you couldnt recover your poem, i would be upset. i hope it doesnt happen again to you!

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

the being logged off thing, yes, it has happened to me before... which is why I ALWAYS write my poems in my word processor and save them there then copy and paste them on here.

• brin macnamara
    19 years ago

Yeah I do that NOW but the whole biz pisses me off!

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Brin, I know that at this point you can't unfry the egg, but this is one reason that the poem submission terms and guidelines advises everyone to save their poems before submitting them on this site. Did you read this?

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/terms.html

• LiL One
    19 years ago

Yeah it happens to me all the time....just remember to copy your work before u press submit!

• brin macnamara
    19 years ago

T.G. ( Irish expression meaning "thank God") I do this( save the poem elsewhere) and I keep all my stuff but its just a bit of a pain when I see the ...."you must be logged on to..." after typing away. You know how it is, the Irish quick temper and all that!
    But thanks anyway. Take care, And may you be in Heaven a Half Hour before the devil knows your dead!

• Jennifer Fox or Jackson
    19 years ago

Yeah this has happened to me and it pisses me off! I remember I wrote this awesome poem and I was about to put it up and when I sent it, it said I have to log in so I did but my poem never appeared! IT PISSED ME OFF! I hate that so much...Now everytime I write poems I just highlight it and click the right to copy it! Sometimes it says I have to log in so I do and resend it by pasteing it back up and it sends!

• brin macnamara
    19 years ago

You make it sound sooo easy! I'll giv it a go thanks.

• Idiosyncratic
    19 years ago

That never happened to me, but one time I was writin one and i accidentaly hit some button (well, actually my kitty hit it...) and it was liek pushing the back button... ever since, i have used notepad or word first