who would you love to meet and talk too

• brin macnamara
    19 years ago

I'd like to go back,sit down with myself when I was 13yrs old. I was the class clown 'til up til I was 18yrs.. Did little study, avoided sport cos i was ashamed of my body image, my folks didn't give a damn and i hated the place. I'd tell myself to get a grip, that you only have 1 chance. Don't mess about in class, listen, study, respect the teachers & others and demand that yre folks take an interest. Then I may be betta off than i am now, could have gone to Uni' walked taller and feel the equal of the younger folks i work with. I may not have grown up feeling so inferior. I'd shake myself and shout WISE UP!

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

There are so many people with whom I would like to have a conversation that I couldn’t pick ONE. So instead I would like to talk with the one person who has held the most engaging conversations with the world’s movers and shakers. That would be Charlie Rose. He has coupled his own knowledge and journalistic skills with his homespun Southern manner to evoke the most insightful interviews over 13 years on late night TV. So in talking to Charlie Rose, one might be able to draw on some of the interesting highlights from the lives of the world’s most influential and fascinating figures.

• Bryce Ellner
    19 years ago

I would like to talk to my dad. I did talk to him when I was younger but he died. I'm older now and I have more things I would've liked to ask him about.

--Bryce~

• Randy Lee
    19 years ago

Robert Heinlein. I read Stranger in a Strange Land when I was 18 and it changed my life. I am still trying to figure out if it was for the better or not.

• jennifer
    19 years ago

My grandmother she was the most amazing woman in the world, funny, beautiful, smart, loving, and caring, and always there for me she was my best friend

• Jacki
    19 years ago

Only one person? Hmm I guess mine would have to be King Tut....I wouldn't really want to sit down and spend a day with him. More insless just spend the day watching him, and everything that happend back then. I love the old ancient egyption history so yeah he would be it.

• Johnny Marlin 2
    19 years ago

Julius Ceaser, i have always had an interest in ancient Rome. I think he would be a very interesting person to talk to. I'd ask him about the many wars fought, and how he came up with his battle plans, as strange as some were.

• Liam
    19 years ago

either of my real parents. talked to my real dad a few times over the phone, but never spoke 2 my real mum

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

i would like to meet orlando bloom.

But thats not what i want to say lol.

Yesterday i went on a school poetry day and there some well known poets there but anyway Benjamine Zephanyre sp? came and he was soooo funny. He is a truely marvellous poet and his poems really make you notice them lol. Soz it was a bit random.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Leonardo DeVinci.

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

wow, thats good bob! I would have to say my grandma though. There was so much to her that no one knew and now we'll never know. Every one thought she was just a mean little lady but i saw another side. Me and her really bonded but she died when i was about 8. She's not really outta history but is in the past. I miss her so much and now that i'm older, i really wish i could have gotten to know her because my mom tells me so much interesting things about her.