I need help with something!

• Jennifer Fox or Jackson
    19 years ago

I have this friend, her name is Cara, her boyfriend died about a month ago and she is so depressed...Can you help me give her some support? She writes poems on this website...her latest is called...I HATE....please can you help me out and read through her poems and give her the best advice you possible can...I am her friend and I want to help her out as much as I possibly can...Sometimes I don't know how to help her out but I think this could be a good way! Thank-you lots...Jennie

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

Aww I think you're a great friend and very sweet girl to be trying to help your friend out. Well, I'm not that great at helping people out myself, it least that's what I think, but all you can do is just be there for her and encourage her. Let her know that she's loved and that God has a plan, even though right now it may seem otherwise. Hope this helps, sorry if it doesn't.

~Grace

• Josiah Larson
    19 years ago

I think its sweet and thoughtful that you want to help your friend, she may not want it But its really what she needs!

well I would talk to her
    and tell her shes not alone
    That he still lives in her heart.
    Tell her that your there for her

Al though she may not want to try to do some thing that she liked to do
    like whatch movies or some thing
    just to try to get on with her life,
    if she wont let go of him
    The she may end up killing her self
    it happens to alot of women, They get to down and depressed and start to do wierd things.

She may be better with she get another boy friend
    But I would not help her get one ( at the moment she just needs to be loved)
    let her do that

Dont let her just sit around in her room or some place.
    Ask her to do stuff with you,
    She may take along time to recover from that boy.
    Maybe weeks maybe months Maybe years
    it all depends on how long with she let his memories brewer in her mind

I could keep going onbut I think ills top here.

If you would like more help or have questions email me at
    josiah@warriorsouls.com

or on chat under the name of Josiah

With the best of lucks
    -Josiah