How do some people get 2876 votes? I can only get.. 6

• AI
    20 years ago

Hey Josh don't worry too much about that, You've only been here for a little while give it time and people are bout to get around reading your work.

Anyway those people with those rediculous high votes tend to be the people who can write real good, and have poems dominating top 5 for quite some time.

This is from experience, not that i'm a good poet, but i got a love poem in to 5 and if you haven't noticed the love poems top 5 page refresh's like once a week, so for about a week my poem was in there getting alot of readers, even though it was really s***. that alone got it 300 votes, as for my 'hate poem' which is still in 'poems about life' top 5, thats made it there in 2 days some how and still is, its been on the site for about 8 days now and has just over 100 votes. You also have Brittany poem' daddy little victim, that been there since well as long as my memory goes back, and that now has alomost 1000 votes. so its really not that big. So if you get a poem in top 5 for long enough you just expect those high number of votes on some poems.

hope that helped

• Blah Blah Black sheep
    20 years ago

Ur ABSOLUTELY right josh.........Man like my poem is there and ive got only 6!!!!votes!!!! IS THAT FAIR?????
    And u know oitsa worth a read that metamorphosis one....then WHY dont i get any votes???????

• David
    20 years ago