Looking for new friends.. to talk about anything

• jennifer
    19 years ago

Hi I am 21 years old name is Jennifer, I love to write, and love to chat about anything... pm me sometime looking to meet new people. My yahoo name is jennifer_stein2003or alluring blossom

• Ele
    19 years ago

hey Jennifer. i'm sweet 16 an my name is ele. i also love to write an love to chat.

• olivia
    19 years ago

hi im olivia im 23 .. love to talk ne time =) .. u can emial me goblincleaver@hotmail.com or .. aim on koadicintalect

• jennifer
    19 years ago

Hi ele and Olivia I would love to talk anytime email me at jennifer_stein2003@yahoo.com

• Allen
    19 years ago

Hi everyone, Im Allen, .... well, look left ;) that me ;) and Im 21 too!!! yayyy!!! email me if you would like, randomnlost@yahoo.com.au :D

• jennifer
    19 years ago

Hi Allen, nice to meet you would love to chat sometime have read your poems and there awesome my email is Jennifer_stein2003@yahoo.com

• Danny
    19 years ago

Hi i am danny and am also 16. Enjoy writing poems. My e-mail is danny_robinson2004@hotmail.com

• YAP
    19 years ago

Hi everyone...i am a male and in Malaysia...hehe... wanna know more.......eeerrr....later la..... My age of course 21 same la....hehe...... Talk about anything...???really???? ok then....hehe...bb..

• jennifer
    19 years ago

Hi danny Hi yap email me at jennifer_stein2003@yahoo.com