Some a**hole did this:

• AI
    20 years ago

Someone actually did this to you. How sad. Didn't think anyone would go so low as to do this. Ow well... not much that can be done now. Just don't let them get to you if you can help it.

And I totally agree with you Josh, stupid mean people. *cough* lol.

*Maybe i should read your poems after all. Well to be honest i've read most of your poems already, i didn't make comments cause i'm constantly downloading so these pages take forever to load.

• AI
    20 years ago

Hehehe, Jackie, for a moment I thought I was french. le AI. lol. though then the sentences made no sense. lol

As for Josh, does he really think his a low life, that would mean he has low self esteem, maybe I should leave him alone.

AI

• AI
    20 years ago

Hey Josh i didn't mean to say you were a low life. Sorry if i gave that impression you seem alright. What i was trying to get at was do you think you're one, Just a comment cause i read your ignore me, again poem.

AI

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Hi well im kinda new to the site but this post caught my eye and i thought it might be okay to reply. When you post your poems you have to expect criticism. Now it depends on you which ones you want to take as advice and which ones you want to ignore. Personally i think that if you think your writing with all your efforts and your putting the best into your work well thats all that matters and if you get bad replies that hurt like hell when you read them then just ignore the bad comments and enjoy the good ones. I think that if you have the gutts to put your work on this site for everyone to read well that alone is an accomplishment and fair play to you so keep your chin up and keep at it.

• David
    20 years ago