BEEN IN LOVE???

• tati
    20 years ago

Jenea...i think thats true...if u love someone enough u want them to be happy...and if its not with u then thats it...itll hurt u of course but aslong as that person is happy then thats all that matters...well thats my oppinion....and no ive never felt love...i THOUGHT i did but it wasnt love....n if it was it wasnt worth the pain that came after it...so id say it wasnt love...n im 13 so i guess its normal...u hav to go through alot of things to really apreciate love when it comes to u...and even though i hav gone through quite alot...i dont think i really know wat love is...and im not ready to know...but when i do know...then ill be the most grateful person in the world to feel it...even if it ends...i would always remember it...and be thankful that i felt it...so theres my oppinion
    BBE \m/

• Ashlyn
    20 years ago

i was in love, he got killed. i dont love anymore... i loved him and only him. it hurts badly, but i moved on.. i can see the shine in others too, but noone gets as close to me as he was. my first, my last, my everything....