GUYS F$&*ING SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• AI
    20 years ago

Hrmz... against us guys are you? Well in that case GOODBYE. :'o(

AI

*Feels unwanted now. lol

• tati
    20 years ago

i dissagree with who eva says guys are losers...you obviously arent hangin with the right ppl...guys are awsm...just that SOME are assholes n jerks lol...most of my best friends are guys n they r great ppl...chicks have pissed me off more than guys hav because they think they are better n treat guys like animals....thats just sick...well theres my oppinion...rawk on n peace out \m/(^_-)\m/

• nikki
    20 years ago

guys in many ways r like girls. now im a girl and i feel like yeah most the guys i know r a but off, perverted and a bit sick, i mean i know these guys who go around shoot'n birds for fun, ew! but i aint gonna baise my opinons in guys with them that would just not be fair on the rest of the guys! i got sum other guy mates who r alright though aswell. meaning, sum guys are alright sum girls are alright thats life!

• Blah Blah Black sheep
    20 years ago

hey.....
    FIRST POINT-the respectable lady who started this topic in the first place hasn't posted even a single answer since her first post...AM i missin sumthin??
    SECOND POINT-that was really rude of you to say that guys use gurls and discard em when they get bored.....now thats being a tad bit unfair u know......True that some guys are like that...but most of them aren't......u know uve got to know the value of love,which is the most wonderful thing in the world....and the value of love is known best to two persons: prostitutes and nuns (those who dont have it)

• nikki
    20 years ago

im right with ya. guys arent all that bad, i meen you gotta love em for who they are not wat they are. i know a few gals who r a bit off aswell. im completly non sexist on this one. IT WORKS EITHER WAY!!! (even if guys are more well known for it) luv u hun, nikki xxxx

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Okay, Okay, people relax lol, obviously thatgirl was having a pretty bad time in her life and that was the only way she could let off steam was by posting what she posted. But i think that eveyone is open to there own oppinion and thats why other girls replied and some might have agreed but there are a hell of a lot of girls out there lol that view is only the view of a few ...so guys relax and dont worry about, Now me personally I HATE GUYS.....LOL that was a joke so dont go crazy on me now lol...no honestly there are some ass***** out there but there are a lot of really cool fellas out there if ya just give them a chance . take care x

• hana
    20 years ago

you peepz are really sad i no u allhave the rite 4 free opinion and i realize this at 13 but cumon give her a brake i now how it feels to h8 guys every1 goes thru a stage like that xoxkissesoxx

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Hi everyone, has anyone took a look at Karrissa's poems i think if you read them then that comment that she made would really be explained take care and hope this helps to mellow out the confusion.

• David
    20 years ago

• nikki
    20 years ago

some guys are k sum girls are k! thats life!
    nikki xxxx

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Yeh welcome aboard David. And you were sweet in what you said to that girl so fair play to you .take care

• David
    20 years ago

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Well David i guess i should have said Welcome Back lol anyway nice to have you hear :)

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

here ooops wrong spelling lol