Do you write poems to get how your feeling out?

• Heather Dunagan
    19 years ago

Do you feel like you write your poetry to get something out, or do you feel like you write poetry just because its something to do? I write poetry because I feel there is no other way to get what your thinking, and how you feel out! Is that bad? I don't now! Will you plz help me?!

• Ten Feet Tall
    19 years ago

well i guess i write to get my feelings out. but also because(and this may sound dumb to yall) it's like having a conversation with myself. i think through what i'm writing, which is usually something that is happening to me, and so yeah it's like im talking to someone, but without actually having someone there.

and no i don't think its bad to get out what you're thinking or how you feel, i think it's just human nature to say what you're feeling, but some people choose poetry as a means to do that. sorry if i'm just babbling, i do that sometimes. :) but i do hope i answered you're question.

Ten Feet Tall

• Heather Dunagan
    19 years ago

Well, I write to get my emotions out, but I am embarresed to show anyone like in person, but on here I can compare you know! But I just feel that writting sad poems all the time is not good, because it only makes it worse, what do you think!?!

• Heather Dunagan
    19 years ago

yeah...i really agree with you, poetry is something hard to get out but then you are way relieved when you do get it out! The only reason why I really am into writting poetry, is because i have no one to talk to no more ever since my sister ran away i am lost!

• Mass Murder
    19 years ago

I write to get a feelings out, If you read "No One Knows"by me, then you would see

• Tarikins
    19 years ago

Yes I do.

• Ashleigh Skye
    19 years ago

I write poetry so get my feelings out sumtimes but I also write to about thingst that come to my mind first.. that just depends on what the topic is