New and looking for a friend.

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Hi everyone,
    im new to the site im 23 years old and im from Northern Ireland. Im just looking for a few people who are interested in poetry so i can get feed back on my stuff and in return i can do the same for others. Well i dont wanna bore you to death by going on lol. So hi and nice to be here. Take care x

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Now im embarrassed lol. I should have said feedback when i post it on the site lol i only just signed up a few minutes ago lol. Oooops sorry.

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Josh age is just a number and a friend is a friend so im glad you think the same way. Oh and thanks for giving me feedback on that piece i just posted. :)

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Hey, no problem Quan Chi, thanks for taking the time to read my work when you get the chance, oh and i hope you enjoy yourself :)

• Blah Blah Black sheep
    20 years ago

Hello Lisa.....This is Faaez....Welcome to poems&quotes.....and yeah im just goin to read ur poems after i post this message....and yeah i'll comment on em too...hehe...
    So anyway...whats new around here??
    And hey Josh...u never seem to miss ANY post..lol...thats kinda nice....

• nikki
    20 years ago

o ill be peps friends. ive been a member for about 2 months but never really made any new friends. i no almost no one on this website. actually i dont know anyone. im nikki btw.

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

hi Brian thanks for replying i really appreciate it and i lok forward to sharing my work and reading others too. Oh and what other matters are you on about ?...lol

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Hi and welcome faaez i'd appreciate your comments mate. And in return i will have a read at yours lol is that okay lol

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

HI Nikki i read your comments that you left when you read my work thanks a million they were well appreciated

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

LOL@YIKYAK...awww thanks

• hana
    20 years ago

hi

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

thanks Brianna for the friendly welcome i really appreciate it.

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Brian i was pulling your leg about the other matters thing ...lol...sorry...you have got some lovely poems though...great writing style

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Thanks Chanel i would love to have you as a friend i just had a look at another one of your poems "when you are not around" i thought it was really super you have a lot of talent if you dont mind me saying.

• AI
    20 years ago

Hey lisa, I read all of your poems, and I thought they were all great. keep it up, anyways thanks for commenting on some of my work, it was much appriciated. Thank you again.

AI

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

hi AI it was a pleasure to read your work i loved it and im glad you liked mine.

• Lady Lo
    20 years ago

Hey there:

I just wanted to say that I am new and just looking for someone to correspond with now and then...

On the plus side, it is a pleasure reading your poetry.

Take Cares:

Lady Lo

• Lady Lo
    20 years ago

Thanks..... It won't be easy for me as well, but since the holidays are coming up. I'll be in need... But thanks.......

Lady Lo

Oh, don't forget to tell your friends.....About me of course.... Take a look at my poems as well, while I look at yours.