fears

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

what are you scared of? just want to know if i am normel

• Johnny Marlin 2
    19 years ago

scared of... life... failure... and I am claustrophobic.

Definition: claustrophobia - abnormal dread of being in closed or narrow spaces

• Kevin
    19 years ago

"The innocent and the beautiful have no enemy but time"

Plato

And seeing as i am both, that is what i fear....running out of time...wasting it.

"For i hath wasted time,
    and now time doth waste me"

• Laura
    19 years ago

this sounds kinda wierd...but im scared of myself. i dont really know how to explain it...its like. im scared to now who i really am. im scared of the things i mgiht do one day. im scared to know my future. im scared that my mom's going to sie sometime soon. i'm just scared of life itself....

strange i know...o well

• Johnny Marlin 2
    19 years ago

To an extent I am scared of myself. Tension and anger always build up in me, because I'm not the kind of person who yells, and screams at people. Eventually the tension and anger will come out. But how? that scares me...

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Which one Bob?

And yeah, it's a good thing you are scared of who you could be Laura...or maybe it's not good, but at least thoughtful enough that you realize you ain't so far removed from a person of violence.

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

i am afraid of never being who i want to be in the future, i am afraid of commitment and marriage, and i am afraid of hurting someone else.

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

My biggest fear in life, it to be alone....i can't stand being alone, it literally makes me cry i am not talking about a relationship, i am talking in general, i do not like being by myself EVER! i am a total people person, and being alone scares me also my biggest fear is failure, working so hard at something and then BAM!!! ur fail, that rips my heart out, but you must fail before you succeed!
    i am also scared of myself, to elaborate my temper, it takes alot to get me angry but when i am angry i isolate myself from EVERYONE!!! just until i cool down which falls in the catagory of being alone!

take care
    Scooby

• in the realm of Chaos
    19 years ago

i think i speak for all when i say that everyone has a fear of REJECTION, NON-ACCEPTANCE, and PUBLIC HUMILIATION. admit it or not, but it is so. say what you will. even if you say you are a "non-conformist" (more or less) you are still conforming to non-conformity, you conformist, you. ha ha stfu no one wants to hear ur bs about society. people just wanna feel like they belong somewhere; otherwise, insanity overtakes them.

~the lonely I~

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

rejection, be it in in a relationship, in class or anything...I have such a horrible fear of it.

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

is it normel to be scred of silence?

• Idiosyncratic
    19 years ago

spiders, and clowns...and spoons (but thats a different story :-p )

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

I fear rejection, being a lone, midgets and spiders and people with disfuntions. I hate saying that because people take it offensively but i know they cant help it but i cant either! I think my fear of midgets came when i was little, this short boy was chasing me and i didn't know why or know hom and i was terrified! And disfuntions, i don't know, Sorry if you take it offensively

• .x.PorteR.x.
    19 years ago

I'm claustrophobic aswell... i fear failure, rejection [i have to be accepted] and pelicans [don't even ask]. Jack-in-the-boxes scare me too [especially the one in the third harry potter movie... -shudders-]. Oh and i hate being surrounded by people.. it's horrible..

Broken Smile, it may be normal, sometimes i find silence horrible, scares me so much... idk...

luv yaz,
    xox, PorteR

• Unseen Exposure
    19 years ago

Death
    Heights
    Small spaces
    Murder
    Rape

• jennifer
    19 years ago

I am in the same boat as Jason. I do not anger easily, so I am scared of the day I may be so angry about something and let out all my past anger out on that person.

Fire, and being in a closed in spot.

• Shana
    19 years ago

To be perfectly honest I have many fears and so does every1 here is a short list....

Insects
    Things I cannot explain
    Failure
    Embarrassment
    Sex (ya i know I am messed up)
    Pain
    My own emotions
    My future
    Child Birth (i think this goes for every woman)
    Suffering
    Mistakes (I am not a perfectionists though)
    Being stuck in a room with judmental people
    Discrimination
    Being trapt (having boundaries)
    Debt
    Bad grades
    Dental problems
    Saliva
    Bad choices
    Things I can Regret
    Polution
    Humans (we are destroying the world)
    Never being able to write poetry again
    STD's
    Burning (had been serverely burnt a couple times)
    Freezing
    Drowning
    Being Attacked
    Not being able to breath
    Dishonor
    Life without Death
    Death without life
    falling
    Self Harm
    Starvation
    Dehidration
    Smallpox
    AIDS
    Monkeys
    Rejection
    Acception
    Frustation
    Killing
    Harming Others
    Hurting Feelings
    Breaking Hearts
    Left Powerless
    Alone
    Being with to many people
    Puke
    Hate
    Water
    Losing all acomplishments
    Losing hope
    Losing desire
    Curiousity
    Germs
    GUILT
    Dirtyness
    Blindness
    Not being able to hear
    Not being able to feel
    Not being able to love
    Not being able to enjoy
    Not being able to Smell
    Not being able to know
    losing any sences
    When I get my first kiss
    Car Accidents
    Druggies
    Drunks
    Prisons
    People who are bigger
    I fear fear itself

I have got to be the most honest person in here lol, my list probably relates to many people....
    -Shana

• Ashley Washer
    19 years ago

I fear:
    Spiders
    Needles
    Death of a friend
    Fire
    Hights

But I think thats it, not very long, but they all scare me.

AshleyW.

• Sarah
    19 years ago

I am afraid to not believe in God. I am afraid that this time on Earth with the people and things that I love is the only time I have with them.

Even though the enjoy making pudding on my arm with very sharp claws. *pokes at her overly-content cat*

Oh, and I'm afraid of just being another face in the crowd, someone who never really mattered.

~~Sarahbeare~~

• ShadowedPhoenix
    19 years ago

I fear failure, rejection, spider, never being loved, being murdered, having someone close to me die, pain, falling asleep, waking up(It's complicated):)
    people touching my neck mostly in a violent way:)
    and alot of other small things!

*x*ShadowedPhoenix*x*

• Laura
    19 years ago

you know what else i fear other than what i wrote up there^^^^^^...i fear trusting people. this is something that i hate to be writing. but its the truth. its like, i used to trust people and then all the people that i trusted were the wrong people and now its so hard for me to trust anyone and when i can, it scares me becuz im scared that me trusting them is going to come back and bite me in the butt. maybe this is stupid. i dont know. but i was just thinking about it and decided to post it

• SilentSymphony
    19 years ago

Honestly only a few things scare me.

:Suffocating:
    (can be drowning or anyway im not able to breathe)
    :Burning:
    I dont know it just scares me.
    :Snakes:
    I had a bad expierence.....
    dont ask.. i just have had a bad expieriance
    And Loosing him,
    That would be the most scariest thing of all,
    i think that would internally kill me.

• happy days
    19 years ago

im scared of life and whats going to happen, im scared of what i might do in a moment of madness, waking up feeling i cnt breathe. im scared of spiders and moths as well!

• Kristin
    19 years ago

Failure and not meeting up to people's expectations.

• Kristin
    19 years ago

Scooby101, I can't be alone either, I will literally just sit there in cry. Like I need to have anyone, someone, around me. It's very strange but I think I am getting over that a little more.

• Heathergirl
    19 years ago

im scared of being alone, i like to have a friend or anyone around to share everything with!!

• Elise
    19 years ago

Loosing the people I love

• Scarlette
    19 years ago

Dying unloved and alone.

• browneyes
    19 years ago

Hmmm this reminds me of a truck I saw that had been dropped low to the ground and said "Afraid of Heights" ...Just thought that was kind of humorous.

Anyways I'm scared of spiders. I think thats my biggest fear at the moment.

-BJ

• browneyes
    19 years ago

Tessa:

Yeah I saw that! I see the same truck all the time in a store parking lot. I thought it was so funny. I loved it! Just thought I'd share..

-BJ

• browneyes
    19 years ago

Hey thanks Tessa. I totally appreciate it. As a matter of fact I think I've read some of your work. I don't believe I commented. I can deffinately say the same about you. Your an awesome writer. Take Care

-BJ

• browneyes
    19 years ago

I did comment on your poems. As well as voted for the ones I missed. Thanks so much for your comments. There greatly appreciated.

-BJ

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

I'm terrified of spiders, i kind of freeze when i see one and i can only move if it gets too close. i get so scared.

• ..:: SiMPLiCiTY ::..
    19 years ago

Well, I've got strange and common fears..

Common:

Spiders. Bugs. All that ****. (Bugphobia ^^)

Being Alone

Strange:

A pipe.. One of those Mario pipes.. Very odd, but I would have a dream about that pipe. And then the big bullet thing would show up. Then I would wake up crying. Haven't had the dream in many years, but odd nonetheless.

This world... The world will consume itself unless we start making the right decisions... Too many crazy people and things in this world.

And... Male Strippers.

-S~

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

the dark.

and afraid of death. like what happens after death. i am a strong believer in some sort of after life, but sometimes when you think about things it is scary. the thought of there not being anything after you die. you're just gone and the world keeps going.

that also would suck knowing that everything you did in life really didn't matter.