Vegetarian/Vegan

• Idiosyncratic
    19 years ago

Are there any vegetarians or vegans on this site? Just wondering... i am a vegetarian

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

im a vegeterian

• in the realm of Chaos
    19 years ago

i am vegan

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

I am a carnivore.

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

LOL, i don't know what i am, If it is editable and flavoarble i will eat it...lol

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

My sister is both. My mom sometimes barely eats a little meat. My sister eats a lot of organic stuff. She shops at those kinds of places like whole foods, trader joes and blah blah. Its crazy cuz she only eats certain kinds of chocolate!

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

i'll eat anything as long as it tastes nice...hehe...cakes...sweets...fruit....

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Anyone heard of Freegans?

This is not a joke! I heard a guy named Keith McHenry from this group on the radio today. They are vegans who only eat food that is scavenged from dumpsters or food that is discarded by merchants or wholesalers. He said they find plenty of good wholesome food that would otherwise be wasted and that also aids the environment. Their organization is called Food Not Bombs.

They are organizing a drive to urge people to plan freegan dinners for Chrismas and to obtain the ingredients from local dumpsters.

• *tanya*
    19 years ago

eww that freegans thing sounds a bit dodgy to me.. but yeah im a vegetarian :D and proud...

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

Eeeeewwww...that whole freegan thing is just gross.

• Incognito
    19 years ago

I'm vegitarian and everyone thinks we eat all healthy and stuff that is rubbish at least for me i eat what i want when i want and mostly live off vegitarian junk food and chocolate and candy. Mmm we are going to an Indian restaurant now...mmm ok bye.
    Mmmmmmmmmm

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

ewwww that freegan thing is sick!

My mate wants me to tell you she is a vegitarian!

• in the realm of Chaos
    19 years ago

i