McDonalds! Has anyone else here ever worked there?

• Ashlee Nicole
    19 years ago

HAS ANYONE else on this site ever worked there?
    Did you like it?Hate it? What?
    I worked there two months, it wasn't that bad except for all the backstabbing women that worked there! Wowzers there were lots...

• Jacki
    19 years ago

I worked their like 2 years ago. I wanted a second part time job and they are always hiring. But I only stayed 2 weeks because i'm not very customer friendly. I would never make a good waitress. Oh yeah thats why I got fired after 4 hours of trying that. I don't do well with part time jobs. LOL

But I hated it there.

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

oh my god jacki! wat jobs do you do?!

Actually, i'm not being horrible but from what I know of you it would be funny to see you with a peron who you didn't like! that's a compliment by the way :-)

• Jacki
    19 years ago

I work with MR people. I love that job that job actully fits me. I get a sence of wholeness when I do it. TO make somebody smile. Those are the jobs I like. Not how may I help you with a fake smile.

haha yeah i tend to speak my mind pretty bluntly, and yes sometimes its not very appropriate or any of that bla bla bal.... oh well though they don't like me who cares cause I don't :)

• Nookie
    19 years ago

my dads a big corporate executive big wig guy for mcdonalds. he makes wots of money. :) so keep eating people, your buying my christmas presents. :D

• Jacki
    19 years ago

I worked there I don't eat that crappy food. Did you guys watch SuperSize Me....Omg and you want to put a big mac in your mouth. *vomit*