Sup everyone! jus lookin for convo!

• Ashley
    20 years ago

sup ya'll! whats goin on...jus thought i would intro myself! well i'm Ashley...i been here for a good while now but no one takes the time to actually talk to me or comment back! but thats ok...some people are just plain mean. anywho tho, if you want to talk or want a girl to check ova ya poems jus gimme a holla! much love alwayz. *Ashley*

• Blah Blah Black sheep
    20 years ago

Hey ashley...This is Faaez....
    C'mon woman now just becuz no one voted or commented on your work doesn't mean that they're mean....
    Well look at me for instance!I've been here for quite some time too...and how many votes do i get???11!!
    But still evry1 around here is quite friendly...
    Lisa, Brittany, Josh,Carol,Nicola, and lots an lots o more of em are here.....and all of em are really nice....
    Well i'm off to commenting and voting on ur work now...buh-bye till then...
    ~Fizz~

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Hi Ashley im kinda new to the site and im getting to grips with the way the site is set out lol but i really try to comment on as much of peoples work as i can ...but there are a lot of people on here and i honestly will get to you all lol ...i hope.....anyway anyone who does want me to check out there poems just let me know and i will...you caneven email me anytime you want that goes for all of ya.....take care...Oh and Faaez your a nice person too :)

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Hi Ashley im kinda new to the site and im getting to grips with the way the site is set out lol but i really try to comment on as much of peoples work as i can ...but there are a lot of people on here and i honestly will get to you all lol ...i hope.....anyway anyone who does want me to check out there poems just let me know and i will...you caneven email me anytime you want that goes for all of ya.....take care...Oh and Faaez your a nice person too :)

• Ashley
    20 years ago

Hey ya'll what up! thank ya'll for commenting an reading my poems...i really appreciate it alot. ..So what are all of you going to be doing for Thanksgiving?!

• AI
    20 years ago

nope, not looking for much of a convo. lol

AI

• Ashley
    20 years ago

Yea i like the poems alot also...some are good and others aren't....but i just enjoy writing and all that sorta stuff you know! but much love alwayz*Ashley*

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

okay.... hope your keeping okay.