14, nobody likes me

• Elizabeth Marie
    19 years ago

I'm depressed. My parents hate me. i want to run away

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

I ALONG WITH PROBABLY HUNDREDS OF OTHER PPL ON THIS SITE KNOW HOW U FEEL. IT WILL GET BETTER. GOD BLESS.

• ~Bloodied&Broken
    19 years ago

Heather- wots wit all the caps? Liz(i hope u dont mind me callin u that) I know how you feel. Im really depressed and have attemped suicide like twice and i only just 14. I have a lot of issues- as well as being depressed. Im sick of people either giving me sympathy or bein on my back- i just wish theyd leave me alone. Anyway- i hope you cheer up- and know im there for ya honey!
    MSN- i_just_cant_win@hotmail.com

luv ya chicka- and cheer up
    kt

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

Awe poor you. I am really lucky i have a great family and i know i'd be a wreck without them. If theres summat wrong at home try talking to your parents but whatever don't run away. i mean where would you go? oh this is jumbled. think seriously bout it don't do owt hasty.

• Elizabeth Marie
    19 years ago

i don't know, just maybe get a job that doesn't have pay, but a place to stay.

• Sarah
    19 years ago

Hm. That...sucks. For lack of a better word.

• Elizabeth Marie
    19 years ago

I "confronted" my parents about my problems and I think that they are understanding some. They've controlled SOME of the anger and they said that they'll "try harder". Try harder my a**.

• BrokenMisery
    19 years ago

wow erkle- thats kinda scary. even for me

• joe
    19 years ago

Aint this a normal feeling every teen has? like being horny and wanting to bang everything that moves its natural right???? all i can say is dont worry about it, no one hates you your just on a low point things will get better just hold on