Who keeps giving me 1's on my new poems....

• Ashlee Nicole
    19 years ago

DICKS! I'll kick their asses MOrgan! I gothcya BACk! lol

• Jacki
    19 years ago

Yeah don't worry about it I get a lot of those, but your poetry should be about how you feel it shouldn't matter if assholes vote you a 1

They are just probably jealous of your writing anyways. Take it as a complement

• Kevin
    19 years ago

"We did it"

THE ARMY OF THE 12 MONKEYS.

• Jacki
    19 years ago

lol

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

i've read some of your poems and they are no where near a 1

• Laura
    19 years ago

i hate it when people do that. it drives me crazy. if they really mean it, thats cool i guess, but i mean, i put my poems up so i can see what people REALLY think of them, and when people do that jsut to be mean, it drives me nutzzzz!!!!!

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

i don't understand why ratings on your poetry are so important... i put my stuff on here to share with everyone because I think it's good, and if people don't than that is their decision. i don't even care if people rate it bad, just as long as they read it.

• happy days
    19 years ago

i dont mind if people give me a low vote as long as they leave a comment on how i could improve it. i know voting shouldn't matter but if people dont like it its nice to know why

• Liz Suffecool
    19 years ago

I think that some people need to grow up and start rating truthfully... dont give someones poetry a one if you dont like them because then you should just leave them alone... I mean unless you truly think somes poem is a one vote it that way and leave a comment saying what you did not like about it its that simple

• Lenee.Roca
    19 years ago

i think they are jealous also because they are stupid like i get jealous over some peoples poems but i dont give them ones i give them 5's