Broke for X-mas

• TJ Bake
    20 years ago

DON'T READ THE ONE PRIOR TO THIS
    can someone give me some suggestions? ok, i'm unable to get a job right now while i'm in school, so there for i have no money to buy gifts, but i want to get something special for my baby, what can i do? plz help me with ne suggestions, thankyou

• Randy Lee
    20 years ago

Hmmm how about printing a very nice copy of your poem Pure Love, buy a picture frame, sign the copy frame it and give it to her for christmas. you could a pic of you and her above the poem, be artistic, i think she will love it.

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

I think thats a pretty good idea. I would go with it.

• TJ Bake
    20 years ago

yeah its a good idea, does ne1 else have ne suggestions?

• TJ Bake
    20 years ago

nothing would make me happier than to spend the whole day with her, but my family won't let me

• TJ Bake
    20 years ago

have ne of you been if a similar position as mine? what would u suggest from experience?

• Jenn
    20 years ago

Hey. I know exactly wat you mean...I cant spend the day with my b/f ha if his family even knew we were together it would be crazy..long story... but I dont have much much money either I just started working....I dont know wat I am getting him but I want it to be speacial the poem in frame is a very good idea!!!!! wat I mite do is give him a copy of the book im published in which thepeom is about him...but it wont get here on time i dont think....but I think you should do something simple and creative...she will love it believe me.. If i ever got a poem in a frame written by my boy I would cry it would be soo sweet...!!!!!

• TJ Bake
    20 years ago

y thank u guyz, i really appreciate this