The most discusting thing ever!

• Ashlee Nicole
    19 years ago

Okay I was looking right..and my friend sent me this link to ROTTEN dot com...Eww...it wouldn't have been so bad except do you know they had a picture of a child that had been murdered after she had been autopsied...I just had to cry...I couldn't believe someone would do such a thing like that..It apauls me to no end the cruelty of some people..

• Sarah
    19 years ago

I have had the misfortune of stumbling over that site myself. Truly disgusting. I actually did vomit after flipping through some of their photos. Bleh.

• Elise
    19 years ago

DUDE !!! that site is awesome !!! the first time i went on it i couldn't stop laughing !!!!

• Elise
    19 years ago

but then again, it was kinda

• Elise
    19 years ago

a nervous laugh*

• Kevin
    19 years ago

I saw a video of a chap who weighed in at an impressive 30 odd stone, [ thats lots of Kilo's to you americans ] and he was so depressed with being so fat he jumped off a 50 storey building.

Man, he exploded when he hit the bottom, and i mean he blew up...it was....well...rotten.

There are worse websites out there...you just have to know where to look.

• Seth
    19 years ago

That websites not so bad. In fact, I want to go there now.

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

whoa... i saw that website before. that was... crazy. i'm from the philippines and they had this one about the morgues there. it gave me goosebumps...

• Elise
    19 years ago

Well, what you need to know, is that half of that stuff is not true....