Dear To Talk........

• Lady Lo
    20 years ago

I am new to this........But yet I'll try and discover what you might have to say. I might be older, but at least I'll give you something to talk about...

Hear me out, what I might have to say. So as long as you keep me posted, I'll be waiting. But never fear, I'll give you my undying opinion and advise.

Until that day.......

• Lady Lo
    20 years ago

Well, first of all things are not what I have in mind. Not to mention that my life as of now is full of surprises after another. Being laid off is not easy for me, especially during the HoLiDays.......

Don't forget to tell your pals about me, thaks.... Another thing you should check out:
    www.asianavenue.com.........That place is where you can let a whole bunch of other visitors read you poetry and they can also write in your guest book.........

Lady Lo

P.S. Can't wait to explore your other talents in writing, that was the only poem that I read so far. Only because I have other things in mind. Happy Thanksgiving...

• Lady Lo
    20 years ago

Don't matter, there are more than one person being new here.

Let's begin with "Hello, How are you?"

Lady Lo

• Lady Lo
    20 years ago

Basically letting everyone here to know that there is a new person on this block...Or more likely.........in CYBERSPACE....LOL