What do you feel most comfortable writng about???

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

^^^
    cos i kinda fins myself going down the same paths frequently and have to kind of veer away from what i was writing as the idea is similar to a poem before.

I suppose i kinda like writing bout feeling kinda lonely but nbot depressed.

i find it easier to write about situations i have never had to deal with and so i kind of imagine how it would feel, whether thats god or bad.

What about you?

• olivia
    19 years ago

i normally write about things that have occured to me. i write alot of love poems mainly directed to my husband and sad/depression ones based on past experiences.

• Left-Forever-No-More-Trying
    19 years ago

heya i love writing about my depression which i have really bad, but i do also like writing love poemtry for my boyfriend and stuff so you know, the only ones i like writing are sad and love.

I always write about me life, there hasnt been a poem whre i havnt writen about my life, i have a really horridable life, and twice now i have tryed to kill myself but my boyfriend has been there to stop me going to far and well you know i love him too bits.

well i hope you are all having good lives sorry if your not because i know how you feel.

love hannah

• Nici
    19 years ago

I like to try and write light hearted, funny poems but unfortunately that doesn't seem to happen very often. I think I've only posted two (and they are both really short).

I usually end up writing poems on stuff like death, rape and just general life poems.

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

i find depressing sad poems easier to write than humorous or happy ones.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

I write about human behaviour and society mainly, as they are the main things that puzzle me.

• Sinister Soire
    19 years ago

i tend to find that the sad and depressing poems are easier to write, but the love ones or inspirational ones are more fun to read and write, but usually the sad ones are more pure from me, but when i do write a love one it is true

• xRachelx
    19 years ago

I really like writing depression poems to let my feelings out! Every time im feeling depressed, I write a poem to help me cope.

• Danny
    19 years ago

I find it easy to write poems about depression even though im neva depressed

• Elise
    19 years ago

I usually write my emotions, when i feel blue, happy, whatever!!! or when something happens or there is an event whiwh inspires me, I'll write !!!

• Sinister Soire
    19 years ago

i guess thats what i was trying to say. it all depends on how im feeling, which is why sad is easier to write, but the happy ones are good

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

i normally write whats in my head, lately i have been writint in my english lessons and they're a bit random but peeps seemed to like them which is gd.

• Tyler Whitney
    19 years ago

I feel most comfortable writing about my soulmate Kaycee... huge inspiration, the words seem to just float out of my mind by themselves, I love it. The second thing is when Im in a bad mood and feeling alone, and I write about my parents, or the feelings and thoughts going through my head. Those are also my two favorite things to write about.

Tyler

• Mustardhart
    19 years ago

I love life and its intrigues. So i love to write about life issues generally that relates to me, others and the world.

• happy days
    19 years ago

i find sad and depressing ones easier to write cos most of them are on past experiences or present ones. if i try and write a happy one it just turns into a sad one

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

wow thanks for all your posts.
    i have lnown certains deaths that have happened aroiund me and they affected me quite badly at the time but i have to say time has been my healer. i know that my life is a hell of a lot better than alot of people who use this site. i am not depressed. i dpn't thnk i ever have been. i am thankful for that. Writing depressing poems for me is easier to write for me but even when i hav finished i end up thinking about some pars of my past which i have not shared as of yet and even then i know that i lead a great life and i suppose i feel better even though i hsve written a sad poem. I guess thats slightly unusual. I find it especially hard to write huour as humour is so one sided. imight find domething funny and no one else will. I thjk poems should be shared and for people to relate to and very few people could relate to a humourous poem as they do not leave as great an impression on you.

I mean if you were talking about the things in your life, you'd pick the highs and lows. love n depression mainly. You would go into detail about the time your mate slipped on the banana skin or watever so i find tht exceptionally hard to write.

Erm if ya read this well done. that was quite a larghe post for me.

Thanks for your posts