well whats up with poeple using poemtry wrong

• Left-Forever-No-More-Trying
    19 years ago

heya
    i have noticed that on the dark and fansty catergory tha poeple have been putting sad poems etc in there when we have a catergory for that so why are they putting it in the wrong place it seems well silly to me. how of you think that too.

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

hmm well mayb it contains dark and fantasy as well as sadness? gotta choose one of 'em. no big deal anywayz hu kares

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Well I guess it would matter if you intend to read poems from the dark and fantasy category. If writers are carelessly submitting poems about sadness/distress/depression in the wrong category, they are causing people to needlessly waste their time. The purpose of the categories is so people can quickly and easily find the types of poems that appeal to them Otherwise, why even have categories?

19 years ago

thanks lydoa and snowbird for agreeing with me, its so true come on if we have somewhere for a certain of poem then if should be out there, because many of times now i have gone on dark and fansty and can never find what i want i can some times but it takes ages, nut when i go on saddness and depression or anything i can find what i want.
    why does saddness and stuff have to take up so much space i think if i could yea i would e-mail in and say can you please make sure poems are put in the right place.

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

You might also post this in the Feedback and Suggestions section. But maybe give it a few days first because Janis, the website owner, is bringing in a new site administrator and they seem to have their hands full right now.

• Laura
    19 years ago

i dont think it should matter. they're all poems. if you dont wanna read that particular poem...than dont, if you start reading it and realize its in the wrong category...then dont read it. ... not hard. i dont think....... im not trying to be rude if thats what it sounds like so sorry if im offending anyone

• Kevin
    19 years ago

You're all heart Snowbird.

No really man, i admire your openess to the pain of humanity.

19 years ago

thanks for saying you will try your best, shows you have a gopod heart