Can one love someone else without know them!!??

• Daisy
    20 years ago

Can one be truly inlove with someone without know who they are for example.... You know who they are just not talk to them!! because I am or at least I think I am!! Can smeone give me their opinions??!!

• hayley williams
    20 years ago

i think u r probably in lust at this stage kinda like a crush of course only u can truly know your feelings but i personally dont believe you can love someone without really getting to know them!

• Daisy
    20 years ago

but I get really nervous around him, I can't look into his eyes or anything. If he talks to me I make a face!!!

• hayley williams
    20 years ago

u fancy him and ur in lust of course u will feel like that! enjoy it! good luck hun! x

• Daisy
    20 years ago

tahnx!!! I think I will just have fun with it!

• Daisy
    20 years ago

Kayra Keri's friend

wow has this happned to you before?
    because
    thats exactly how I feeling, I've like him like.....forever, or at least it feels like it. Well yeah I'm getting to know the real him without knowing him(like friends), but I want to like him, he has this diffrent side of him no other guy "I feel" has.
    !thanx for your comment!

• Daisy
    20 years ago

Im starting to love him again haha. but think its just obsession!! does neone live in Lancaster, PA you'll prob know him

• Daisy
    20 years ago

I can't tell him, or can I im to afraid to tell him! I don't want him to see me in another way.