Poem for my girl?

• TJ Bake
    20 years ago

can someone help me? i've got a really big brain-fart goin on, been awhile since i've wrote nething, can't think nething up, but can someone write me a poem about a girl that i really really love? or gimme some tips and pointers to make my own poems better, or just ideas for new poems? thankyou

• TJ Bake
    20 years ago

in this poem can u add something about "My Fallen Angel"? thankyou i really appreciate neone who helps

• Jose Herrera
    20 years ago

Look when you are in love your heart feels warm every single time you are with that person. When you look at her, you become one. Love is not just saying I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with her, love is showing that you care and can be trusted and express every single morning that passes by that you love her. Love is a beautiful and incredible feeling, love will never fade away, but if it does it means that you never actually love that girl, it means that you was infactuated and you thought you love her. Always remember that love never gets old and it will never dies, it will always live in you.

• TJ Bake
    20 years ago

well then can anyone, make a poem about a Fallen Angel, and she want's to able to fly again, but it's just too hard to on her own?

• TJ Bake
    20 years ago

that's ok, just let me know when it's written so i can check it out, it's not that i'm negative about it, it's just something new that i started doing, during a really depressing time in my life