Can't get over 6 year relationship

• Lady Lo
    20 years ago

I have been with so many friends who ends up in similar situations as any of you. Most times, it is the men that comes to me for advice and sometimes in the mix, it is the women. So I have dealt with so many people in my life, that comes and goes.

I agree that men are blind to love, heart, and their pride. But there is something else that is also missing here, an understanding and communication that goes on about.

But sometimes it something that men are doing that scares them to shreds. They fear that if they don't date other people they won't ever get that chance on freedom. It is not just men that goes through that change, it is women as well.

Studies show that most men fear of losing their heart to someone they really love to someone else, so they tend to break-up go be done with it. While sometimes, they break-up because men has their pride and honer to protect, even though they don't show it. Most men are not the only ones who goes through it, trust me on this. Women breaks mens heart as well, viewing on womens part, they fear the same thing.

It is sometimes mid-life crises, pride, or sometimes they feel that they don't need you anymore. But they don't want to admit it!

But to all people, it's the heart and trust that most people fear.