I kinda need help

• Naomi
    19 years ago

I need help is there any one who can also write songs?
    There is a story I am working on and there are a few who sing so I was wandering if there is anyone pleace mail me.

Dampiel_Hunter_D@Hotmail.com

• Naomi
    19 years ago

Man you are a live saver:P:P:P I need a song for this story, if it is posible songs for the three rases. if there are any things you need to know ask me
    okey.

The spirits of Tirräden live among all living things within this realm, I am one of those spirits. I am called Rean Dawnflower by many and I have been around for countless ages. I have seen peace erupt into war, for Tirräden is home to many different creatures, however the three prominent races are the Vampires, the Anthropomorphic (Anthros) and the Humans. For many ages they were able to live in peace, though they did not trust each other. Over the years, tensions mounted between the three races until a war broke out between them. The land was sectioned off into three parts, each belonging to one of the races. The land of the Anthros was called Antända. The land of the Vampires was called Pirrandä. And the land of the humans was called Manön. Within the borders of these lands, the races planned their next moves. At first it was just small factions fighting along the borders, but soon the groups began to infiltrate deeper and deeper into enemy territory, burning villages and killing, men, women, not even children where safe from the slaghters that eatch rase indured. Many centuries passed this way, until the races were no longer able to remember the times before the war some even forgot why they where at war. But Tirräden was not to stay this way forever, for a new menace arose threatening the existence of the three races. This story is the account of the rise of this new menace.

Chapter ζ- The meeting between the races.

A tall woman walked down the long dirt path towards the city of Phiata. Her long red hair blew in the breeze that had picked up over the grassy field. She wore her hair in a long braid save for her bangs, which hung over her forehead, concealing her eyes from all those who would pass her.
    She walked at a slow pace as her long green cloak blew out behind her. Underneath her cloak she wore a white dress with one strap and the skirt was slit up to just below her thighs. She wore long fingerless gauntlets that concealed most of her pale skin and high brown leather boots. She had many pieces of jewelry on her, but the most noticeable were her crescent shaped earrings, made of gold and set with ruby gems. Her red lips were set in a thoughtful frown as she walked along.
    It had been seven months since the woman had seen her home, yet she did not look forward to being back. She had fought along the borders for months and wondered why the council had called her back instead of one of her commanding officers. Had she done something wrong? She was still young, only a teenager, so why had they not called someone older and more experienced? Did she really have some sort of skill that she could offer them? These questions swarmed through her head as she entered the city.
    The streets were bustling with activity as she passed shops and stands on the way to the council building. At first she did not hear the call, then she was suddenly knocked off her feet from behind. She quickly rolled over pinning her attacker to the ground as she drew her sword with lightning speed.
    “Ranёwén it’s me!” her attacker said, snapping the woman out of her trance like state. She looked down and saw the young boy she had pinned. She quickly sheathed her sword and got up, but did not offer the boy a hand. The boy scrambled to his feet as the woman walked off and said, “I am glad you are back, Ranёwén. All of those battles must have been hard on you; they have made you quite jumpy.” The boy walked next to her, standing nearly her height.
    “You have grown, Darion.”Ranёwén said quietly, not turning her head.
    Darion smiled, “Yeah I am almost as tall as you now, big sister.”
    Ranёwén couldn’t help but smile, “You still have a little to go.”
    Darion then frowned and asked, “Why do you insist on wearing that form?”
    “Because I can move around in the human and vampire lands easier, without drawing attention to myself.”
    “But you are home now, and besides I like your real form better than that human for of yours.” He said.
    She glared at him and he quickly looked at the ground, “I heard that the council called you back.” He said quickly trying to change the subject.
    “Yes they did.” She answered looking straight ahead.
    “Any idea why?"
    “No.”
    Ranёwén quickened her pace as she neared the building, “Go home, Darion. I will see you tonight.” She watched him run off and then entered the building, which stood high above all others in the city. She walked across the white marble floor towards the long spiral staircase that led to the council’s meeting hall. She swiftly ascended the stairway and upon reaching the seventh floor, she approached a tall wooden door.
    “You must be Ranёwén.” The guard said.
    “Yes.”
    The guard opened the door and said, “They have been waiting for you.”
    She entered the room and the door shut behind her.
    “I see you are still in that form.” A gruff, but gentle voice said.
    “I am sorry if it displeases you, lord Aldaron.” Ranёwén said with a bow.
    She closed her eyes and chanted a few words in an ancient language. Her pale skin changed to jet-black fur and her smooth hands became furry clawed hands. She removed her boots, for her panther feet were not comfortable in them. She moved her still existing red hair out of her face, revealing startling bright yellow cat eyes. Her panther ears twitched about as she waited for the council’s approval.
    “That is better.” Aldaron said, stretching out his long gray wings. “Now the council of Anthros may commence.”
    Ranёwén took a seat that was offered to her and watched the council members closely.
    Aldaron stood tall, grey feathers glimmering and his blue eyes gleamed. Despite his age, the Griffin Anthro ruled very wisely over the country of Antända. “Ranёwén, we have called you here on an important and secret matter.” He said slowly and then sat back down.
    Silderan, second in command of the council then spoke up, “It is imperative that you tell no one anything we are about to speak of.” The jaguar anthro’s forest green eyes looked steadily at Ranёwén.
    “I understand.” Ranёwén said seriously.
    Nannoeth, the cougar anthro looked into Ranёwén’s yellow eyes with her piercing jungle green eyes. “She will be perfect for the mission, Aldaron. You chose very wisely my lord.” Nannoeth said in a kind voice that sounded like a soft breeze.
    Just then, Ganón, the fox anthro, came bursting in, “Urgent news from the boarders.” He said out of breath. Then his ocean blue eyes met Ranёwén’s yellow ones. “Is this the girl you have chosen, Lord Aldaron?”
    Silderan interrupted and said, “Yes this is the girl; now please tell us the news you have brought.”
    “Oh yes, right the news.” Ganón handed a note to Silderan. The Jaguar opened the sealed note with his clawed hands and then read the letter out loud:
    Need back up as soon as possible.
    We are being over run by humans.
    It seems they have found a way to break out defenses.
    Need Medical aid, many wounded and dead.
    Shadowclaw
    “Oh my we must act immediately.” Nannoeth said, concerned.
    “We will send help as soon as we have informed Ranёwén as to why we have called her here. Ganón, please go back and let Shadowclaw know that we will send help within a day. And tell him to keep his spirits up.” Aldaron said calmly.
    Ganón bowed, “Yes my lord.” And then he left the room.
    “Now then, Ranёwén, we have called you here for a special mission. A new menace has arisen and is threatening the existence of all of the races to Tirräden.” Aldaron said.
    “We want you to destroy this menace with a small band of other warriors. We have seen what you are capable of and we feel that you are the best choice for this.’ Silderan said, following Aldaron’s introduction.
    Aladaron then looked to Nannoeth, “Have you discovered anything new about this evil one?”
    Nannoeth stood, “Yes I have, my lord. My spies and scouts have searched the land and questioned many. We have found out that his name is Anpiron Darkheart. Unfortunately he is very cunning and able to hide much from our spies, and also from my mind seeking. The only other information we have been able to attain is the approximate location of his stronghold. It is situated somewhere in the northern part of Manön.”
    Ranёwén was stunned by this news, “So you want me to go and kill this Anpiron Darkheart, and all you know is his name and an approximate area he is in?”
    Silderan spoke up, “That is exactly what we are asking of you, but we will not force you into it. The decision is yours.”
    Ranёwén gave a sly smile, flashing he white fangs, “Sounds like fun. When do I start?”
    Aldaron smiled, ‘I knew you would say that. You will start right away. You are to go to the Vampire council and ask for their help...”
    “What one minute, you never said anything about asking the Vampires for help. You actually want me to ask for their help!”
    “Yes. They too are being threatened by Anpiron and will also be destroyed if something is not done. You must also ask the human council for their assistance.” Ranёwén scowled at this but said nothing, “It is our destiny to put our differences aside and defeat this common enemy. And maybe with luck, this will also bring an end to this war...” Aladaron finished, in a stern voice.
    Ranёwén bowed and said, “Yes my lord. I will do as you wish.” She turned to leave.
    “Wait, Ranёwén. One last thing.” Silderan said, “Go and see Shadowclaw along the borders before you go before the vampire council, he wished to speak with you.”
    Ranёwén nodded and walked out the door. She went back down the spiral staircase and across the white marble floor and out the doors, back into the street. She immediately walked back to her house to prepare for her journey.
    When she arrived at home, Darion confronted her, “So what did the council want? Are you in trouble?”
    “Do not ask silly questions.” Ranёwén replied as she shoved clothing and other supplies in her pack.
    “Oh come on, tell me, tell me.” Darion pleaded.
    “I am sorry Darion, but I have to leave you again without answering your questions, for I can not answer them, I have been sworn to secrecy.” She slung her pack over her shoulder and kissed Darion’s forehead, “Farewell brother, may we meet again.”
    She walked out the door, leaving Darion in tears, “Please don’t leave me again....’ he said quietly.
    The panther worked her way back through the village, heading in the direction of the borders. Then her cat eyes spotted Nannoeth leading a company in the same direction.
    “Are you going to the front lines to help?” Ranёwén asked as she caught up.
    Nannoeth turned and smiled, “Yes I am leading a company of healers to help Shadowclaw and his army. Would you like to come with us since you are headed in that direction anyway?”
    Ranёwén just nodded and fell in line beside Nannoeth.
    They approached the borders at sunset the next day. “We made it.” Nannoeth said, smiling. She waved as she saw Shadowclaw step out of a tent.
    He ran to meet them, “I am glad you made it, there are many wounded, and we have been burying dead all night. We managed to defeat the humans and drive them back into their own lands, but with much loss.”
    Nannoeth quickly sent everyone in the party off to tend to the wounded, “It must have been horrible for you.”
    “Yes, I have buried many friends this night.” Shadowclaw said sadly, then he noticed Ranёwén, “Who is this, Nannoeth? Is she the one?”
    “This is Ranёwén, the one that has been chosen for the mission.” Nannoeth said in confirmation.
    “It is a pleasure to meet you, Ranёwén.” Shadowclaw said with a slight bow. Then he turned to Nannoeth, “Isn’t she a bit young for a mission like this?”
    “Aldaron seemed to think that she was perfect for this mission, and so do I.” Nannoeth replied.
    “Well in that case, I will go with you Ranёwén. You may need someone to trust on this journey, especially since you will be asking vampires and humans for help.” Shadowclaw then motioned for them to follow him back to his tent.
    Nannoeth stopped at the tent and said, “It is not a good idea for you to go, Shadowclaw. You know that it is dangerous for a council member to enter enemy territory.”
    The wolf Anthro simply laughed and looked upon Nannoeth with his deep grey eyes, “It is no more dangerous than fighting on the front lines.”
    After Shadowclaw and Nannoeth had finished arguing, preparations began. Ranёwén waited up in a tree, for Shadowclaw to finish giving instructions to his troops. He left a Dragon Anthro named Ninärith in charge. Then he grabbed his pack from his tent and found Ranёwén sitting in a tree, staring at the sky. He walked over to the base of the tree and said, “Shall we go?”
    Ranёwén was startled and nearly fell out of the tree from the voice that had suddenly spoken to her. She jumped out of the tree gracefully, saving face but still slightly embarrassed at being taken off guard.
    Shadowclaw laughed and said, “I am sorry if I scared you.”
    “You didn’t scare me. You just ... surprised me.” Ranёwén said as she began walking.
    Ranёwén and Shadowclaw headed northwest towards the borders between Antända and Pirrandä. It was a four-day journey from where they had started out.
    For hours the two Anthros walked in complete silence, neither sure what to say to the other. Shadowclaw studied Ranёwén carefully, trying to figure out why the council would pick her for this mission.
    Ranёwén could feel Shadowclaw’s eyes upon her for hours at a time and it made her feel very uncomfortable, though she did not let on. After hours of this, she finally said without turning her head, “So have you found anything out yet?”
    Shadowclaw was startled and immediately looked away, “Sorry, I was just hoping that I would find out something about you.”
    “You could have just asked.” Ranёwén said shortly, still not turning her head.
    “Yes I know that. I just wasn’t sure what to ask.” Then after a few moments he said, ‘I do have one question I would like to ask though....”
    “Yes?”
    “Well, I was wondering how old you are...” he felt kind of stupid for asking.
    “I am 1,800 year old.” She said simply, continuing to walk.
    Shadowclaw stopped, ‘She is only a teenager!’ he thought to himself, ‘Why would the council pick some one so young’ He knew that she was young, but he had never imagined that she was that young. He noticed that she was still walking and hurried to catch up. They once again walked in complete silence.
    As the sun began to set ending their first day of travel, the two approached Agarwaen Sîr and set up camp along the swiftly flowing river. Shadowclaw lit a fire, while Ranёwén built a makeshift shelter. When she had finished, she grabbed her pack and sat down next to Shadowclaw. She pulled out some dried fruit and bread from her pack and gave some to Shadowclaw and the two ate in silence, both staring into the crackling fire. Shadowclaw looked over at Ranёwén and noticed a bat shaped scar on her arm that was the only place on her arm that did not have fur. He studied this spot, realizing that it was a burn. He wasn’t sure if he should say anything or not, but was curious none the less.
    “It is from the vampires.” Ranёwén said, still looking at the fire.
    “What?” Shadowclaw said, startled by Ranёwén’s sudden words.
    “The scar, the vampires did that. They often brand those they capture.”
    Shadowclaw looked at Ranёwén’s face, seeing no emotion in her eyes at all. ‘I am sorry.” He said after a few minutes.
    “Don’t worry about it. It happened a long time ago.” She took another bite of her bread.
    They settled in for the night after their meal, and were soon asleep, letting the fire die out slowly until it was just a few burning embers.
    Shadowclaw awoke to find Ranёwén already up and preparing to head out. He got up and yawned, “I see you are up early.” He said as he walked to the river for a drink. Ranёwén watched him and then said quietly, “I didn’t sleep much last night.” She rarely slept well, if at all, and that night had been no exception. Her dreams were often plagued by images of war and death.
    Shadowclaw knelt down at the rivers edge and took a drink of the clear cool water. “It has been many years since this river has seen battle upon its banks.” He commented, looking into the water. Then they finished preparing and set out once again.
    Two more days passed in much the same manner, neither speaking much nor learning much about the other. Shadowclaw continued his quiet studies of Ranёwén, still unable to find out much about her. He could sense great potential in her and also a hidden, untapped power within her. Ranёwén stayed quiet for the most part, always in quiet thought as they traveled, but even so she never let her guard down.
    On the final night before they would cross into Pirrandä, they camped out once more. Shadowclaw had curled up near the fire and was fast asleep, weapon at his side. Ranёwén sat awake for some time, watching the wolf anthro sleep near the crackling and dancing flames. Then she lay down and drifted off into a restless sleep, weapon also at her side. She tossed and turned as images entered her head, none of them pleasant. She jerked awake in a cold sweat, and saw that the fire had died down to just a few shimmering embers. She sat awake the rest of the night, unable to bring herself to close her eyes.
    Light cracked the horizon in soft tones of purples, oranges, and pinks as morning dawned on the fourth day. Ranёwén sat awake still, waiting for Shadowclaw to awaken. A few minutes later, Shadowclaw stirred and opened his eyes. He sat up and looked around, finding that Ranёwén had once again awoken before he had. He noticed that she looked very tired and asked, “Did you not sleep well?”
    “I never do.” Ranёwén said as she got up and put her cloak on. Then she closed her eyes and chanted a few words in an ancient Anthro language. Her black fur slowly grew shorter, being replaced by pale skin, and her claws grew shorter too. Her face began to look more like a normal human girl, well almost. The only things that remained were her cat-like yellow eyes and the bat shaped scar. She pulled her cloak around herself, hiding her scar and then pulled the hood up over her head, hiding her eyes in shadow. “We should not travel in our true forms, not in lands that are not our own.” She said, looking at Shadowclaw.
    The wolf Anthro was amazed. He had never seen someone transform into a human before. He was able to transform, but only into a wolf.
    “Well are you just going to stand there looking stupid?” Ranёwén said, interrupting Shadowclaw’s thoughts.
    He shook his head, regaining his composure and said, “Unlike you, I can not transform into a human, so I will have to travel in another form.” He chanted a few words and his body slowly began to transform into a wolf. He kept his size however, so he was a very large wolf. “I will have to travel as your pet for now.” He said after his transformation had finished.
    “Very well, let’s go.” She said, and began to walk. She retained all of her animal senses and could smell the leftovers of a battle, shortly after they crossed the border. She could smell burning flesh as they neared a small village. The now human and wolf duo entered the village and Ranёwén gasped at the sight that met her eyes. There were dead vampires and humans everywhere, along with the charred remains of many houses. They walked the streets of the dead village and Ranёwén briefly stopped when she saw a mother and child together, both dead in a last embrace. She closed her eyes and spoke a few words in her ancient tongue, “Inaí e reä. (Rest in peace)”, then she moved on. At the edge of the village she met with an all too familiar sight, a human woman lying dead with two puncture marks in her neck. Ranёwén looked away and quickly exited the village.
    Shadowclaw had followed quietly behind the girl, but unlike her, he had not felt sorry for all of those people, for he did not like the humans and vampires. “We should keep moving, Ranёwén, if we want to reach the capital soon.” He said quickly trotting out ahead of her.
    She nodded her head and followed behind the wolf, in a northern direction to the capital city of Vatra. They traveled along the foothills of the Helevorn Amon. The mountains stood high to the east, dark and menacing as they traveled.
    After a few hours they finally could see the city of Vatra coming into view. “It looks like we are here. Are you ready?” The wolf said quietly as they entered the city.
    Ranёwén nodded, “Stay close to me so we do not looked suspicious.” She whispered. The wolf stuck very close to her side as she pulled her hood up a little more, to completely shadow her face. She and the wolf walked through the crowded streets of Vatra, slowly making their way through the crowd to the council’s building. The girl entered the building, quietly slipping through the door; she was met with an almost familiar sight. The inside was very similar to the inside of the Anthro council building. The floors were made of black obsidian from the Helevorn Amon, and at the end of the hall was a spiral staircase. A vampire stood at the foot of the staircase, his back turned to the girl and wolf. Ranёwén walked toward the staircase, Shadowclaw staying close to her side. All that could be heard in the room was the clicking of the wolf's claws and the soft padding of leather across the floor.
    ҖζҖ ****
    A young man walked through the mountains called Helevorn Amon, the black mountains of Pirrandä. They run the length of Pirrandä and go across the boarder into Antända. The man had long white/grey hair which was slowly moving in the wind. He had unusually pale skin, and wore a long black cape with a red interior, and under the cape he wore a tunic-like shirt with gold detailing, and black pants which were set with white and gold detailing at the bottom and one pant leg was also set with gold on the upper leg. He wore white shoes which had golden detailing. This man didn’t look like a normal traveller; he looked like a noble man of some sort. One other peculiar thing about this man was that he had eyes as red as blood and his lips where as blue as ice. The man stopped and looked at the horizon, the sun was setting behind the mountains the golden light the sun gave made the mountains look like there where made of gold.
    “This land has grown cold and meaningless; nothing lives here any more. This war has destroyed everything that once had beauty and it has destroyed the one thing I held dear in this world.” The man continued walking along the wet and narrow mountain path. After a few hours of walking through the cold mountains he came to a village which was burning, and as he walked toward the village, the smell of burning flesh came to him. He entered the village and saw houses burning, and looking at the ground all he saw were the burned bodies of vampires and humans lying there, and he thought to himself, “What a waste, this war truly has no meaning.”
    As he walked on, he saw a child lying in the arms of his mother. He continued to walk, and then suddenly heard a heart beat. Looking around for who or what it was, he saw a human woman lying on the ground bleeding very badly, she didn’t have long live. He slowly walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder, and smiled a little, his smile was filled with compassion. He slowly moved his head to her neck and said very softly, “Don’t worry the pain will be over soon.”
    The woman smiled back and said, “Thank you.”
    She felt a sharp pin in her neck and then all became dark and she passed away. He looked at her liveless body, a tear came to his eye. Then he got up and started to walk out of the village.
    Suddenly a voice yelled his name and as he turned around to see who had called him, he saw a man coming his way. The man had short spiky brown hair and red eyes, and wore a black vest and dark purple pants, and his boots where made of black leather.
    “Aron, my name is Spare and I am here with a message from the council.” He handed Aron a scroll.
    Lord Aron, you are summoned to the capital.
    The council wishes to speak to you.
    Alligon.
    “Well I’ll be on my way. Aron, I will see you again in our capital.” Spare said as he slowly walked back. And he disappeared into the shadows.
    “What on Tirräden do they want from me?” Aron thought to himself.
    He closed his eye’s for a moment and when he opened them he was no longer on the mountain path, but on a beautiful green meadow with flowers everywhere. Birds were singing and there was a young woman with long blond hair and red lips standing a distance away. She had the most beautiful blue eyes he had ever seen. She gracefully glided towards him seemingly without touching the ground. Aron smiled softly
    “A new threat is rising and its power has no limit, Aron. No one can defeat it alone.” The woman spoke with a voice an angelic egho in her voice.
    “None of the rases would ask the others for help.”
    “That is true, Aron; however the fact remains that if they do not work togetter all of this world will fade.”
    Aron looked at her with his blood red eyes and said, “I see.”
    The woman now strode in front of him and she put her hands around his face and said, “I’ve missed you Aron, but now it is time for you to go. If you ever lose your way I’ll be here waiting for you.”
    Aron closed his eyes again and when he opened them he was once again back on the cold mountain path.
    “Very well then, I will go to the council.” He thought to himself turning in the direction of Vatra.
    He travelled for hours until he saw a huge tower. It was as red as blood, and at the bottom of the tower there was a huge city. The walls of this city were just like the tower, red as blood. “Vatra you have not changed since I was here last.” Aron whispered and he continued to walk.
    The city Vatra was named after a great Vampire lord called Vatra who had saved the vampire rase of destraction.
    When Aron entered the city a lot of the vampire who where walking on the sidewalk moved aside and started to whisper, “It’s Aron Lonewolf. What brings him here?”
    Aron passed them by without taking notice of their hushed voices and entered the red tower. He walked over black marble floor untill he came to a big black door with golden joints. The door was shut, so he decided to wait until he was allowed to enter.

From inside he could hear a cold female voice saying, “Fine. If you do not wish to listen to me I will not waste any more time here. Just don't come to us when he takes over your kingdom and you need help.”
    “Someone taking over our kingdom! Don’t be absurd.” Alligon said laughing, as he looked at the woman. His right hand was also looking at the woman, but with a different look in his eyes it was the look of amusment in his eyes. This man had long blond hair. Allthough he had a slim build he had strong defined muscle tones; however there was one thing that made him different from other vampires; his eyes where the most beautiful shade of green instead of blood red. He wore a long black cape and a red shirt and black pants underneath with boots made of black leather. He had a small twinkle in his eyes as he said, “Alligon lets humour this woman, and listen to her.”
    A suprised look came on the faces of the other council members
    “Very well we will listen to this woman. Tell us of this message from your council and we will listen to you, so speak Anthro.” Alligon said as he looked back at the woman.
    “Well, at least one of you is willing to listen.” The woman said as she looked at Saber.
    “There is a man who wishes to take over all of Tirraden. He will leave nothing but death and destruction behind him. He has many allies and none of us can stop him alone. I was sent here to ask for you aid, even though it is against my better judgement. The Anthro council formally asks for your aid to avert this crisis before all of Tirraden is des....”
    She was cut off as Alligon said, “We will not aid those who have failed to aid us and....”
    “Will you also tell us the name of this man?” Saber said before Alligon could finish his sentence.
    “His name is Anpiran Darkheart.” She said, staring at Saber.
    “I see.” Then Saber got up and said, “Send in Aron.”
    And the doors of the meeting room where opened and Aron stepped in. He bowed his head to the council.
    “Aron you are summand here to fight in a battle against the humans but now it seems your expertise are needed els where, our land are threatened. You will aid this woman in her quest. You have no choice in this matter and there will be no discussion regarding it.” Saber said as he looked at Aron.
    “And I too will aid you.” Saber finished, looking back at the woman.
    “Saber, I will not allow this!” Alligon yelled.
    “Silence Alligon I am going whether you approve or not.” Saber said with a bit of a raised voice.
    Alligon was shoked by what Saber said but his eyes started to fill up with rage.
    “If you want to get yourself killed, that’s fine with me. As long as you are skilled with a weapon and don't get in my way I don't care what you do.” The woman said with disdain in her voice.
    “Very well. If that is your wish, Saber, then I will go with her.” Aron said reluctantly, as he studied Saber’s face, trying to find out why he would leave this place and aid her. But hatfully there was nothing to see in his eyes that would answer his question
    Ranewen did not wait for the arguments to ease, instead she turned on her heals and walked out the door. Aron followed her but he turned his head to Saber for a moment then he walked out.

“Saver have you lost your mind! How dare you to speak to me in this manier!”Alligon started to yell at Saver who seemed not to react at all what Alligon was saying he just looked at Ranewen walking out.
    “Vampires...” Ranewen muttered to herself as she leaned against a wall not far from the council room. She saw Aron walking towards her, "What do you want, vampire?"
    “What makes you think I want something from you?” Aron replied angrily.
    Ranewen glared at him and turned her back on him and he did the same.
    “You are too weak for this mission. You should let someone with more experience handle these matters.” Alligon said condesendingly. Saber’s eyes filled up with rage of what Alligon called him, he started to say a few words in an leangathe long forgotten by all the rases. A dark energy ball formed in his hand and he threw it against Alligon to fast for him to reaced, When he got him he just droped to the ground out cold.
    Ranewen and Aron could feel dark energy began to gather in the council room and moments later Saver came walken out of the room like nothing happend.
    Ranewen rolled her eyes and sighed, “I can't believe I am going to be stuck with these vampires...,” she thought to herself, though she had to admit that Saver intrigued her.
    Ranewen exited the council building not far behind the two vampires. The wolf still hugged close to her legs as they walked. She quietly went to the market, making sure to hide the fact that she was not a vampire. She bought food and other supplies for herself, “they can fend for themselves.” She thought to herself as she paid for her supplies.
    Ranewen turned to the two vampires after she had purchased her supplies and said, “I expect that you will follow my lead and listen to what I tell you to do. If you do not wish to do so then stay behind. Do I make myself clear?” Ranewen watched them with her yellow eyes, carefully studying them.
    “We will get our supplies and meet you later on the other side of town.” Aron said and started to walk away followed by Saber. Leaving Ranewen standing in the middle of the street.
    Saber and Aron got some other closth and sleeping bags, and went to the edge of town, where Ranewen was waiting.
    “Its about time.” Ranewen said curtly. “We head for the borders of Manon. This will be your last chance to turn back.”
    Saber turned to look at the council building as he felt eyes in his back, he saw Alligon standing at one of the windows looked at him with rage in his eyes. All Saber did was grin.
    A man with deep brown eyes and long straight black hair. He had a silver head piece with purple jewels on it and shoulder armor that turns up, making it look kind of like dragon wings. He wore a foot lengh purple cape. Was sitting against a three. "Is it whise to upset him so my lord?" He asked.

Saber walked up to the man and all they did was shake hands. Then the man got up and walked right behind Saber.
    Ranewen raised an eyebrow and narrowed her eyes at the man.
    But he didn't even seem to look at her.
    Ranewen stopped walking and turned to face Saber and the man with narrowed eyes, "And who thinks they are joining us?"
    "If you must know his name is Rolen darkmoon."Saber said and continued to wlak on.
    "Last time I checked I didn't invite him." Ranewen said with narrowed eyes.
    "You didn't need to." Was all Saber said.

"And who made you leader." Ranewen said with a growl, cat eyes flashing.
    Saber just grinned reavling his right teeth that glitered in the sun.
    "Don't wast your breath."Aron said following Saber.
    She whirled with a growled and started walking.
    After they were safely out of the city, Ranewen relaxed a little. They travelled for a day and at nightfall, they reached the borders of Antanda. “We will cross into my land and travel east towards the capital of Manon.”
    Ranewen took a deep breath and said, “Well at least I am on familiar land again.” she said quietly, more to herself than to anyone else. She closed her eyes and said a few quick word and changed back into her furry true form.
    “I take that as my cue.” the wolf said, surprising the vampires by his sudden speech. the wolf also chanted a few words and soon he was standing his full height.
    “Ah much better.” Shadowclaw said as he took a deep breath.

After they were safely out of the city, Ranewen relaxed a little. They travelled for a day and at nightfall, they reached the borders of Antanda. “We will cross into my land and travel east towards the capital of Manon.”
    Saber stoped for a moment like he felt some thing, what ever it was it made a grin apear on his face.
    Ranewen took a deep breath and said, “Well at least I am on familiar land again.” she said quietly, more to herself than to anyone else. She closed her eyes and said a few quick word and changed back into her furry true form.
    “I take that as my cue.” the wolf said, trying to surprise the vampires by his sudden speech. the wolf also chanted a few words and soon he was standing his full height.
    “Ah much better.” Shadowclaw said as he took a deep breath.
    Ranewen looked up at the sky, "It's getting dark, we should make camp."
    Then the two vampires and Rolen started to make a camp site next to a hug rock.
    Ranewen set her pack down and then looked over at Aron, "Hey vampire, go get firewood." she said.
    Aron looked at her but did nothing nieghter did the others.
    "That was an order." Ranewen said, taking up her position as leader.
    Then Rolen's eyes started to wander around as if he was looking for something.
    "Why exactly did the council was us to bring along worthless vampires?" Ranewen asked Shadowclaw.
    Shadowclaw sighed, "I will go get firewood." then he walked off into the trees.
    Before he wanted to get up Rolen pulled Shadowclaw down. "What is it Rolen?" Saber asked.
    "We are not allone."
    Shadowclaw growled a little, "don't touch me." but his ears perked up a bit as he listened for something.
    Then a small group of orc's run by they didn't even notise them.
    Shadowclaw rolled his eyes, "When will those creatures learn to stay out of our land?"
    Ranewen sighed, "I bet they were chased out by one of your armies again... either that or they are getting ready to raid a village again."
    Saber looked at Rolen for a moment. Rolen nodded his head and then he closed his eyes. Suddenly they heared the screams from the orc's after a few moments it became silent again.
    Ranewen glanced over at Rolen and heard the screams. She didn't think much of it at the time.
    Shadowclaw got up again and headed off to get firewood as the night's cold started to set in.
    Aron stayed silent and just looked and made a mental note of it. Then he just lead down.
    Shadowclaw returned after a few minutes with firewood. He tossed it down and then set to making a fire.
    Ranewen sat under a tree, looking up at the stars, "Tomorrow we head west." she said more to herself than anyone else.
    Shadowclaw got the fire started and then said, "I suppose I should go find some food huh?"
    "Rolen deal with the body's of those orc's." Saber said, Then Rolen got up and walked in the direction of the body's.
    Ranewen stood to go check out those bodies too. She wondered how they had been killed.
    When she saw the body's she saw that some of the heads had explotded and otheres where just bleeding.
    This suprised her, but she was unphased for the most part. She knelt next to one of the body's and examined it.
    Rolen didn't say a word he just buryed the body's deep.
    Ranewen sighed and stood, wiping the blood off her hands on the grass. She looked over at Rolen, wondering how he had done that, she was going to have to keep an eye on him.
    "What is it?" He asked in a voice that sended chils acros the plaine.
    "Nothing." Ranewen said, looking away. She started to head back for the camp, but he had succeeded in making her a bit nervous.
    After a little whiled Rolen too got back, but unlike what you would expeact he didn't have dirt or blood on his cloush.
    Shadowclaw returned a few moments later with a couple rabbits.
    Rolen set down next to Saber and lowered his head.
    "So the vampire can talk." Ranewen said.
    Shadowclaw put the rabbits on to cook, "Well then dinner will be ready shortly." Shadowclaw said.
    Aron nodded his head and then he looked at the sky.
    Rolen set there and started to meditade.
    Then Saber got up and walked into the woods.
    Ranewen glanced up as Saber walked off and then yawned and leaned against the tree.
    Saber just set down on a rock.
    "It's been a while Saber." a voice said from behind him.
    Saber turned around and saw two man standing behind him.
    A man with long black hair and pale skin stood behind him. The man had icy blue lips and wore a white shirt and black pants. He had long feathered black wings also and deep black eyes. Beside him stood a man with short spikey black hair and blue eyes. He wore a red cape with a fur collar, and had a black shirt with black sleeves and black pants with black boots.
    "What can I do for you?"Saber asked whille getting up.
    "I haven't heard from you in a while so I decided to pay you a visit. Who knew you would be in Antanda of all places." The man with the wings said.
    Saber just smiled slightly. "Now what can I do for you?
    The man smiled, "You can tell me what you have been up to."
    "Ruling the vampire kingdom along side the other members."
    "Any information that might be of intrest to me?"
    "Alligon is gettering a great army to the capital."
    "Is it big enough to pose a threat?"
    "Not yet it will take months before it is big enought, to manny of the vampires are too young."
    "They will have to be crushed before that then. Have you anything else?"
    "A small group is sent to kill you."
    "Oh?"
    "Shadowclaw is in it but he is not leading the mission, a young anphro girl is."
    "Do you have any information on her?"
    "Not yet. I am sorry."
    "Very well, gather any information you can on her."
    "Very well." Saber said.
    The man next to Anpiran stayed silent the howl time.
    "I want to know everything about her soon."
    "Her name is Ranewen, that is all I know at this point."
    He nodded, "Very well, that is a start.”
    "She is a teenager." The man said.
    He turned to the man next to him, "You know of her?"
    "When you sent me to spy on a anphro army, I saw her."
    "Interesting..."
    Then the man fell silent.
    "Anything else either of you know?"
    "She was captured by vampires, that is why she hates them." The man said.
    "Perhaps we can use that in some way... we shall see."
    The man nodded his head.
    "Is there anything els Anpiran?" Saber asked.
    "Find anything out you can, I may have more for you later." he said.
    Saber nodded and he started to walk back.

The man followed him as a sevent would do his master.
    "They have caught onto my plans faster than I expected." Anpiran said as the headed back to his hidden fortress.
    The man followed but stayed silent.
    "No matter, they will not be a threat."
    "What of Aron?" The man said.
    "He is no match for me." Anpiran said, "Besides, I have heard that he has lost his will to fight."
    "There is one that worry's me."
    Anpiran looked a bit suprised, "There exists one that worries you?"
    "Rolen Blackmoon."
    "What knowledge have you of him?"
    "Close to none, that worry's me."
    "I see...."
    "All I know is that Saber sees him to be good enought to be his bodyguart."
    "I just wonder why Saber would waste his time going with this group."
    "Perhaps he has plannes for them that they or us know anything about."
    "Perhaps."
    "His mind is diffacult to understand." The man said.
    Anpiran nodded, "As is yours, Derach."
    "Perhaps." Was all he said.
    They soon returned to the fortress and Anpiran immediatly headed for the throne room.
    Derach followed him as allways.
    All though he looked like that there was something on his mind.
    Anpiran sat in the throne room, thinking.
    Derach walked to his own spot and stood as allways next to Anpiran's throne.
    Anpiran looked over at Derach, "Go get some rest and report back here in two hours."
    Derach started to walk, he stoped right before Anpiran and bowed before he walked out into the hallway.
    A calico cat anthro wearing black shorts and a short black top came out of the side garden carrying some flowers.
    Derach didn't notise her and walked on, something seemed to trouble him greatly.
    His red cape moved in the wind that came from the small windows in the hallway.
    She looked over at him, tail swishing a little and ears twitching, "Is something wrong Derach?"
    He was slightly starteled by her voice and then looked at her. "No." And he walked into his room. He removed his red cape and his black leather boots and set down on the bed.
    She followed him into the room and placed the flowers in a vase. She picked up his cape and hung it up and sat next to him, "You look troubled." she said softly.
    "There is a group send out to kill lord Anpiran and one of the people in the group trouble's me slightly." He said as he leyed down on the two person bed.
    "Oh? Who would that be?" she asked.
    "The dark priest of the vampire land."
    She moved over by him and massaged his shoulder a little, "What worries you?"
    "His powers." His shoulders where tence.
    "What kind of powers does he posses?"
    "Hurding or even killing one with his thoughts." Derach said.
    "That could be a problem." she said softly as she gently massaged his shoulders.
    Derach became silent and just started to think. Allthough he did not relex.
    She continued to massage his shoulders gently, heating her hans with a bit of magic to help his muscles relax a bit.
    After a little whiled she felt his shoulders relax a bit.
    She kept massaging his shoulders, adding a little more heat to her hands.
    He still looked troubed.
    "Does something else trouble you?" she asked softly.
    "What I saw they where going to the human lands."
    "Well that is interesting. I don't see why they would ask for the help of humans." she said softly.
    "Still if they go there."
    "Don't worry about that now, you need to get some sleep and relax. You have two hours where you are not suppose to think about such things." she said softly.
    He just set there but he could not relex he has not slept in day's.
    Serena sighed and weaved a little magic in with the heat from her hands to help him sleep.
    He tryed to fight it and he was sucseding.
    "Don't make me force you to sleep." she said softly.
    He looked at her but he still didn't fall asleep.
    "I do not have the time." He said softly.
    "He gave you two hours to rest, don't tell me that." she said softly.
    “There a few things I have to take care of." He said as he started to get up.
    She pulled him back down, "You can take care of it in two hours." she said softly.
    "No there are a few things I need to do."Then he started to feel her spell and tryed to get up again.
    She strengthened her spell, "You can take care of it later.' she said soothingly.
    "Not when...they...." Then he fell back into her arms as his body started to become numb. "Shhh." she said softly, massaging his shoulders.
    He looked at her his eyes showed he was troubled. "Can't....." Then he started to fall asleep. Normaly he was able to fight iot longer but he was too tiered.
    "Shhh... just rest." she said softly.
    "I love you." Then he fell into a deep sleep.
    She smiled softly, "And I love you my dear Derach." she said, still gently massaging his shoulders.
    And indeed after two hours he woke, and he got up right away. He put hs shoes on and his cape around his shoulders.
    She smiled, "Did you rest well?" she asked.
    He nodded his head, "Yes I did." Then he started to walk to the throne room.
    She watched him go and then stood and left to go on her own duties.

Anpiran sat in his throne, head in his hand.
    Derach kneeled before him and waited.
    Anpiran jumped slightly when he saw Derach kneeling. He had dozed off a bit in his throne.
    "I am sorry if I starteled you my lord.'And he bowed his head, still kneeling on the ground before him.
    "It's quite alright, Derach." Anpiran replied.
    "My lord I am troubled about this group, or at least troubled to where they might go."Derach then said still kneeling.
    "What troubles you about them?"
    "They are going to the human lands and a warrior lives there, and that warrior troubles me." Derach said he still did not look at him.
    "A human troubles you?"
    "Her name is Serenty, we have had many battles over time, she has the same problem as me we both can not die by age."Derach said.
    "Interesting." Anpiran said.
    "She might proof to be a problem if she would join that group." Derach said. He was still on his knees.
    "Well we will have to see to it that she does not join then."
    A small twinkle came in his eyes, a twinkle he didn't have for a long time. "I shall take care of it, if you whise."
    Anpiran nodded, "See to it."
    Deracch bowed his head deeply and then he got up. Then he walked out of the throne room and whent pased his room before he walked to the stebles.
    Salina was out in the stables now, tending to the horses.
    Derach got on his grey stellion and just started to ride without looking at her or with a word. He had his warrior look on his face.
    Salina watched him go, "Good luck." she said softly.
    He stoped right before he rode out and then simply said, "Lets go."
    Salina looked at him with confusion, "You want me to come with?"
    He just turned his head to look at her, there was a warm glow comming from them.
    She smiled at him.
    "Well comming? Allthough it might get a bit boring." He said as he looked at her.
    Salina led her horse out and mounted, "Of course I am coming."
    "You would follow me even when you do not know what it is I am supose to do?" He asked and started to ride.
    "Of course, but I would ask." she said with a smile, "Where are we headed?"
    "Have you ever heared of a warrior named Serenty?" He asked.
    "No I haven't."
    "This comes to no suprise on the battle field she is often called Snake, She is the other one that worry;s me."
    "Oh? Interesting." Salina said, "So what are we going to do?"
    After a few hours they came to the human lands.
    "To make sure she does not join that group." Then they saw a small group riding to the capital, they seemed to be part of an army.
    Then Derach saw a woman with long red hair looking at him, she wore a golden armour withs was smust with blood her bright bleu eyes glansing in the light of the moon.
    Salina saw the woman too, but said nothing.
    Derach then started to ride to the woman as the woman waited and looked. When the other men saw she stoped they did as well.
    Salina rode next to him.

Derach dismouted and drew his rapier he let his nexk to his leg and looked at Serenty. She too dismounyed and drew her sword.
    Then without a word said they attacked one and other. Serenty at first seemed to be a lot weaker then Derach but then she started to attack insted of block and she sucseden in wounding Derach pretty badly after he had wounded her on numeres plases. After some time they bothe where echusted and bleeding badly.
    "Lady Serenty!" came a call. A young girl with long teal hair was running towards them with a letter, "Lady Serenty! A message for you!" she hadn't noticed the fight, as she was blocked by other men from seeing.
    "Lets go."Derach said to Salina and they started to ride all thought he was losing a lot of blood.
    Serenty looked as they rode of then she walked to the girl, "What is it?"She asked while sounding exhousted.
    "Do not worry about those wounds." She said as she toke the letter and opened it to see what the council wanted from her.
    After they got out of the human lands Derach started to ride slower, his vision blured now and then.
    We have spotted a group coming our way consisting of what seems to be a human, and Anthro and two vampires, though we expect that the human girl is not human at all. We request that you come back to the capital immediatly. the note read.

Salina moved her horse close to his, "We should stop for a bit so I can get that bleeding to stop." she said softly.
    Serenty got on her hores and lived the girl on the back before she started to ride to the capital, in half an hour they indeed got there. She walked up the stairs and knocked on the door.
    "I do not whise to rest so close to the human lands." Then he started to feel lightheaded.
    "Come in Serenty." a voice said from behind the door.
    "Just long enough to get your bleeding under control." Salina said.
    Serenty indeed walked in when she entered she kneeled before the council.
    Derach looked at her and then he fell to the side of his hors.
    "We need you to prepare for the arival of this group, we do not know their intentions." Aldaron, leader of the council said, standing up.

Salina quickly dismounted and ran to him, "Dearch?" she asked softly, touching his cheek as she put pressure on his wound to stop the bleeding.
    "Very well my lord." It was then they heared pain in her voice, and there where not many that could wound her so.
    Derach looked at her then he started to get up.
    "Who managed to injure you so severly?" Azonnia asked.
    "Stay down." Salina said, pushing him back down.
    "A skilled warrior named Derach." She said while getting up.
    "I geas I am in no posision to bargin." He said as he lead down.
    "Well, go get your injuries tended to." Azonnia ordered.
    "No you aren't" Salina said as she began to tend to his wound.
    Then she bowed her head and walked out, to get her wounds treded.

Derach just looked at her, "you should know by now I can not die."
    Erihar was in the hosptial room, treating a few men.
    "But I am not going to have you bleeding all over the place." Salina said a she bandaged his wound.
    He just smiled at her and stayed silent but she could see he was still worryed.
    Serenty walked in she was weaker on her legs then before.
    Salina finished bandaging his wound and then said, "Alright, all done, but you are going to take it easy for a while or I will find a way to kill you myself."

Erihar saw Serenty and went to her side, helping her to sit down on one of the cots.
    Derach got up and walked to his hors before he mounded on he looked back in the direction they came from.

Serenty twitshed a little when she set down.
    Salina watched him carefully as she mounted.
    Erihar began tending to her injuries.
    After some time they got back to the forters. Derach walked back to the trone room allthough he had difecutly walking.
    "Damn Derach why where you here."Serenty whispered.
    "Did you complete your mission?" Anpiran asked.
    Erihar heard her, 'Who is Derach?"
    "I fear I was not able to compleat it my lord." Derach said as he kneeled down even with his injuries.
    "The man I fought, he had no bussness here." Serenty said as she looked at the one aiding her.
    "Why did you not finish it?" Anpiran asked.
    "Well he did quite a number on you." he said as he tended her injuries.
    "A council member showed up."Derach said as his bandages slowly turned get.
    "In manny ways him and I are the same." She said trying to stand again.

By now Saber had returned to the group and set down next to Rolen. Aron still kept an eye on both of them.
    Anpiran nodded, "Alright, go rest up, we will deal with this."

Erihar pushed hear down, "Sit still, I haven't finished yet."
    Shadowclaw and Ranewen were both eating the rabbit that had been cooked. Shadowclaw glanced up at Rolen and the vampires, "Foods ready."
    "My lord."And he got up and walked back to his room to indeed rest.
    She did sit down but she was conserned whith the fact that Derach came to the human lands.
    Aron did take some food but Rolen and Saber did not.
    Salina came into the room from the stables moments later.
    Erihar continued to tend to her injuries.
    Ranewen and Shadowclaw at silently and then Shadowclaw lay back against a tree and shut his eyes.
    Ranewen climbed into a tree once she was finished and gazed up at the stars.
    Derach was lying in the bed with his eyes closed allthought she knew ful well he was still awake.
    Serenty just set there and waited untill he was done.
    Aron lead down and looked at the sky. Saber and Rolen where just sitting waiting for day.
    Salina sat down on the side of the bed, "HOw is your injury?" she asked softly, knowing he was awake.
    Erihar finished tying the last bandage, "There you are Lady Serenty, but you should lay down and rest for about 15 minutes while the medicines I put on your wounds kick in, it will help them heal faster if you rest for a ffew minutes."
    Ranewen soon fell into a light sleep up in the tree.
    "There fine in an hour I will be fully heald." Derach said softly.
    Serenty didn't ley down she just set there. "Thanks." She said. She was still very troubled about Derach. It was clear to all that she was troubled.
    The two vampires and Rolen stayed awake.
    Salina smiled, "Alright then, you should get a little sleep, it will help you heal faster."
    Erihar could tell she was troubled, 'Does that man trouble you that much?" he asked.
    Shadowclaw and Ranewen both were in a light sleep, though they heard everything.
    Derach smiled for a moment after a little while he indeed fell asleep.
    "Yes he does."She said looking at the window.
    Salina smiled softly and ran her fingers through his hair, "Sleep well." she said softly.
    "What is it that troubles you about him?"
    "He had no reason to came here and the fact that he did and he leaved when the messanger of the council came he leaved." She said and she started to think.
    Erihar thought about it a bit.
    The sun came up and Ranewen and Shadowclaw woke and prepared to set out again without a word.
    "What if...."She started to say.
    The other simply followed.
    Erihar looked at her, waiting for her to finish.
    Ranewen and Shadowclaw walked quickly, wanting to get there and get it over with as soon as possible.
    "There is a group of two vampires a human and an anphro comming this way, a little while before I heard that I fought Derach what if he knew that they where comming and why."
    When they got to the capitol Saber looked at Rolen. "How many guards are there?" He asked him. Rolen closed his eyes then said, "there are about two hundred guards in this part of the city and a hundert skatered in the rest of the city."
    Serenty got up and walked outside into a beautifull garden this was where she could think easyer.
    Rolen didn't look at her he just started to walk. Both Aron and Saber plased there hoods over there heads so that their faces where hidden.
    Shadowclaw shifted back to his wolf form and Ranewen kept her human appearance, shadowing her eyes with her hood as she walked through the streets, headed towards the council building.
    Serenty though and thought but she could not come up with an awnser.

Soon they got to the council building.
    The guards stood in front of the door, "Who are you and what do you want? State your business with the council."
    Saber looked at the guard with his green eyes but stayed silent.
    The guard whispered to another guard and he went off to get Serenty.
    "Yes what is it." Serenty said as she saw the guard comming to her.
    "A group has come to the council building. Three of them are hooded, and one looks human. There is also a large grey wolf."
    "Very well." And she followed and walked to the gate. "What is it you whise from the council?" She asked as she looked at Ranewen.
    Ranewen looked back at her from beneath her hood, "We wish to speak with the council and we will not reveal our reasons to anyone but them."
    Serenty looked at the window of the council room and waited. She knew that the leader of the council was looking at them.
    Glin-gal looked down at them and nodded to Serenty.
    "Very well this way."And she started to walk to the stairs that let up to the council room. And she knocked after all of them had followed her.
    "Bring them in." Giln-Gal's voice said.
    Serenty opened the door and walked in followed by the others. Once in she bowed then she started to walk back to the door.
    "Stay in here Serenty." Glin-Gal said. He looked at the group, "Well I know you are not human." he glanced at Rolen, recognising him as the dark priest.
    Serenty closed the door and stood next to it. Rolen glared at him but said nothing. The group seemed to wait for the girl to speak.
    Ranewen stepped forward and remoed her hood, revealing her golden cat eyes, "You are correct, we are not human."
    "Ah you are an Anthro, and one that can change forms I see." Giln- gal said.
    Then Aron did the same revieling he was vampire. Then Saber did it as well showing that he was a council member of the vampire rase.
    Glin-Gal looked at Saber, "Well if it isn't Saber of the vampire council."
    Saber nodded his head. "This girl whishes to say something that you must know." He said.
    "Oh and what would that be?" Glin-gal asked, looking at the Ranewen.

"I have come here because my council has asked it of me. I have been told to collect at least two humans to travel with me, if you are willing to take part in saving this world. A man by the name of Anpiran Darkheart is threatening the survival of our races and I have been sent to destroy him before he can."
    Serenty listened and now she knew why Derach was her.
    Mindolliun then spoke up, “Does Anpiron really pose that great of a threat? Can one man really do that much?”

”Foolish human! of course he poses a threat. Why else would I lower myself to speaking with humans and vampires?” Ranewen replied angrily.
    "My lord may I speak?"Serenty asked.
    The others stayed silent.
    Glin-Gal nodded, "Yes Serenty, go ahead."
    "That might be the reason that Derach was here, it would be a bit of a problem if he indeed joint Anpiran." Then she fell silent.
    Ranewen looked over at her, "Who is this Derach?"
    "Derach is a dangerous man and he is close it immortal." She said.
    'That could pose a problem." Ranewen said.
    "My lord I think we should aid them."Serenty said.
    The leader thought for a while and then said, “Do you know anything else about this Anpiron? We wish to know what we are getting ourselves into before hand.”
    Ranewen said, “No we do not know very much about him. We do not even know for sure where his fortress is. We know it is in the northern part of your land though.”
    Azonnia stood up at that point and slammed her hand on the table, “What do you mean?! How could he be in our land? I have patrolled this land since I was very small. There is no way he could be here.”
    Ranewen frowned, “Are you calling me a liar? My council told me this and our people are very well know for being able to collect intelligence.”
    Ranewen put her hand on her sword and started to walk towards Azzonia, “I do not appreciate that, human...” A guard stepped in front of her to stop her, but she just shoved him so hard that he slammed against the wall and fell into unconciousness.
    Azzonia drew her sword and said, “I do not think it would be wise to fight me, Anthro.”
    Ranewen stopped and drew her sword, ready to kill this human.
    "My lord that was the direction derach came from."Serenty said. The two vampire stood there and watshed, Rolen walked to the window as if he knew more.
    “Every one calm down. Azzonia, sit down and put away your weapon.” Heloize said standing up. then she looked at Serenty, "Perhaps Derach has joined with Anpiran."

(( This is a part of it to give you an idea.))

• Emma
    19 years ago

If you still need someone I will help. Love Emma xxx