Nature? boring? proove me wrong

• Steven Topaz
    15 years ago

Every nature poem i've read bores me, everything is about beauty, not all nature is beautiful, show me something about nature that is strong and powerful , if i like it ill comment it but if i dont youll know :) and if you think you have a poem about nature that is good enough but its about beauty feel free to leave it, like i said proove me wrong.

• Poet on the Piano
    15 years ago

You can check out some of my latest nature poems like Cherry Blossoms~Haiku or A Storm Is Brewing~Haiku whichever one you wish.

• Steven Topaz
    15 years ago

Nope didnt like ethier of those, ive seen one good poem about nature and it was about a herd of wild stallion, i forgot who wrote it but thats the only one to date ive liked, and p.s. no haikus please, they dont paint a picture in my mind they form more of lines.

• Hidden Feelings within these Words
    15 years ago

Hmm, I have one called "The Mockery Of The Stars" it's not under Nature, but it's about nature. It's actually under dark poetry. Anyway, you may or may not like it. Just thought I'd let you know.
    -Ally

• Dark Secrets
    15 years ago

Although I'm a big lover of nature I don't have any poems about nature, I sorta imply on it in my poems, mostly scientificly (u can tell, I love bio), I guess my poem "The sacrifice of a star" is the only one I've got that's about nature.

• Nee
    15 years ago

I agree with you at certain points.
    I've only written ONE poem about nature. it's the first poem you'll see if you checked my profile: "Dead Seasons" it's not that happy poem. I guess the title can tell how it will sound

• Lethmelodis
    15 years ago

Got one about HUMAN nature - which is the ugliest side of nature.

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/explicit/poems.php?explicit=1&id=1110973

• Italian Stallion
    15 years ago

Here are two of my newest writes which just so happen to be about nature....

Breath of the Frozen Witch (Collab with TJ BECKER Arizona Eagle)
    http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/nature/poems.php?id=1113283

A Summer Plateau
    http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/nature/poems.php?id=1113314

• The Prince
    15 years ago

Check out Harmony; flawed

it's on the main page...

Hope you think differently.

• Maegan Bravo
    14 years ago

I just wrote a new one, Beautiful Disaster. I completely freehanded it, so feel free to comment. :]

• Krista
    14 years ago

I have three nature poems...
    Ocean Shells, The Storm & Seasonal Mirage.

And I featured them all so they are easier to find.

:)

• Indian Comma Bean
    14 years ago

Just three I know of off the top of my head, two of which aren't about beauty.

A Spider's Feed

Shattered Sun

Life Is Worthy In The Wild

All in my featured

I'm sure I've got many more.

• Pink Butterfly
    14 years ago

There is no such boring poems wheather it's about nature or something. Having nature as a topic to a poem is great and not boring. Nature has a beauty that never fades, as well as poems constructed from it..... Just an opinion from me.....