Abed's Contest: Round TWO

• Decayed
    12 years ago

There were some great entries in Round ONE, some good entries, and some average ones.

'3' were eliminated. And we are left now with '5' from which '2' would get eliminated in this round, leaving us with 3 final contestants in the final round.

---------------------------ROUND TWO--------------------------

So, here is what you have to do in Round TWO.
    This round is actually harder, and it needs to keep your head in the game not to be eliminated!

Like the First round, there would be '50 points' for the rules required and '50 points' for structure & content where 10 points are for structure and 40 points are for content.

-----------------------REQUIREMENTS [50 points]----------------

= PERMANENT WORD WEB (20 points):

Cred
    Mon
    Con
    Med
    Com
    Noc
    Sacr

^ These are 7 different root words.
    You ought to use 4 DIFFERENT root words to make any 4 different words (more words can get you a bonus) you want and use them in your piece.

EXAMPLE:

'Mort' is a root word. You can make other words that contain this root word, like, MORTify, MORTgage, MORTal.... and so on.

[PS: a dictionary would help a lot]

= Poem Category/Form/Length (10 points): You have 'Life & Society' / 'Sadness & Depression' / 'Nature' (Choose any of them, not other categories!! And it can be any form you want! and any length..)

= Insertions (5 points):

You should insert two words related to music.. instruments... (example: guitar - music - symphony..)

= Title (5 points):

The title should be 4 syllables or more, only! And you can use more than one word...

= No-No's (10 points): You cannot use these words in any form possible>> 'Love - Sad- Hate - Life - Society - World - Sky - Flower - Mad - See'

---------<NEW!!>------------DATES------------<NEW!!>---------

Submission Deadline*: September 2, 2011 (18:00 GMT)

RESULTS*: September 5, 2011

* Can be subject to change.

• nouriguess
    12 years ago

Omggg Abed you are creative!!!! :O

• Poet on the Piano
    12 years ago

I am spending half my night writing/reviewing for this I think....I love all the challenges and it helps me sit down and truly focus on the quality and content of my writings....helps me organize and have a lot more to be inspired by!

Can't wait to see how this goes- creative creative creative!!!!!!!!!

• Decayed
    12 years ago

SUBMISSION DEADLINE:

'SEPTEMBER 2. 18:00 P&Q time'

• Decayed
    12 years ago

RESULTS:

September 6, 2011

• Decayed
    12 years ago

Edited:

Deadline: September 5, 2011 (18:00 P'n'Q Time)