Abed's Contest: THE FINAL ROUND :)

• Decayed
    12 years ago

We are left with TWO brilliant contestants here.

And for one of them to win, he/she would go through this round fiercely.

So, collect yourselves and your poetic powers to witness the most important event of September:

---------------------THE FINAL ROUND----------------------------

In this round, things would get sweeter and more complicated :D

I'd like to call this round: INSPIRATIONAL PHOTOS MEDLEY

You are given three links.
    In each link, there is a photo conveying a certain theme/idea.

What you have to do is get inspired by every nook and cranny of the 3 photos.

After that, comes the hard part:

You have to use all THREE photos in one tightly linked poem. Though the photos aren't similar in themes, you have to link them. This is the CHALLENGE!

As usual '50 points' are for structure and content.

------------------RULES REQUIRED (50 points)----------------------

= PERMANENT WORD WEB (10 points): [Sear - Stout - Havoc - Cardiac - Emancipating] ..YOU HAVE TO USE ALL THESE WORDS!

{It's the first time we use 10 points in the word web. Well, it's an exception in the final round}

= PHOTOS USED (30 points):

#1: http://www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/fire.jpg

#2: http://www.movies-wallpapers.net/Movies/The%20Kite%20Runner/The%20Kite%20Runner-01.jpg

#3: http://thepopfix.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/katy-perry-teenage-dream-official-album-cover-deutsch-edition-1024x1024.jpg

^ You have to use ALL THREE photos and try to connect their themes tightly! I don't want to have random thoughts and fillers here and there. I have to feel your breaths, and see the exact photos in your poems! [Tip: Try to look at every angle of the photos. They may look normal, but the challenge is to get INSPIRED!]

= NO-NO's (5 points): You cannot use these phrases/words/vocab in ANY FORM POSSIBLE! (This is another tough challenge because the words I'm going ot ban you from using are clearly found in the pictures I gave you:)

[FIRE - SKY - TEENAGE DREAM - LIFE - WILD]

= Insertions (5 points):

- one flower type
    - one musical instrument
    - one simile
    - one color
    - one flavor

^ Try to be original in inserting these ;) If you insert more than one type of each, you don't get a bonus, on the contrary, your poem would get weakened!

[PS: Try to Allure me with any title you want... any form you want.. any length...] ;)

BE ORIGINAL - BE CREATIVE - GET INSPIRED

---------------------------DEADLINE----------------------

Submissions: September 12, 2011
    RESULTS: September 14, 2011

• nouriguess
    12 years ago

The winner should be a walking miracle, Lol.

• Decayed
    12 years ago

Haha yes :p

• Decayed
    12 years ago

-------------------------CLOSED-----------------------------

The results are bound to be announced, soon.

ONE winner!

Who is he/she?

Who were the 8 contestants? Who are the Top 5? The Winners? The Eliminated through all three rounds?

And.. The judges?

SOON :)