:/ help?

• Luna
    12 years ago

There is this dude I have known for 3 months and i thi.k I love him... but we are quite good friends and I keep getting him woth all these girls, I want to remain friends, but this is killing me! What shoyld I do? X

• Luna
    12 years ago

Oh yeah... I've just moved to my secondary school, and ive known him since September... I'm 12! Urg... I can't even tell my friends without them being sarcastic... my bestie his keeos saying 'no shit' frustrating much? Aaanway, should I tell him how I feel or leave it?

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

I think you should wait a bit, I mean about 3 months only and you move from not knowing each other, to being friends to being in a relationship... that's fast! Get to know him more and if you still feel you like him ask him out. Don't tell him you love him, that should be kept until a further time in the relationship and not straight away.

• Crimson
    12 years ago

I know how u feel and when u tell his friends something lyk all mushy they just look at u lyk ur clothes just fell off tehe i think u shud either wait or take him to the side and tell him

• Britt
    12 years ago

You don't love him. You've known him 3 months and you're 12. Once you are able to realize your crush isn't love, it'll be easier to move on.