OMG! this is a mess! HELP!

• Nikki
    12 years ago

So my ex for almost 2 years broke up in august. he told me all the reasons and he told me that he didn't care what i do and who. so i went and had sex with a guy and i felt bad so i told him and he freaked. later that night he called me crying because the real reason we broke up was because one night he was drunk and he cheated on me. well that night after i told him about the other guy. this best friend told him that she still had feelings for him...but a week ago she said she liked his best friend (i find it kinda weird. so i think she was waiting until he was upset about something) anyway she asked him one day if she could say they were dating so this guy would leave her alone. he said sure. but she took it as we are actually dating now. he never corrected her. we were having a friends with benefits thing i didn't know they had started dating and we ended up having sex. well i found out and freaked because he told me he wasn't going to date for a long time and we hadn't been broke up for a month. well in nov i was at a tech n9ne concert with my cousin and a friend from college and my ex was there. we ended up dancing. that next day he asked why i didn't call him that night because he wanted to tell me something and he had it all planned out. he said not being with me was the stupidest thing he was ever done and that he wanted me back. stupid me i was so excited and happy i fell for it. he changed his mind and wants to have a relationship with her now. but he still wants to be friends with benefits. he says he misses me and wants to cuddle afterwards. i just don't know what to do. i love him more than everything and i want to wait for him and be there for him even if it just means as friends. but it literally killing me. please help me.

• Nikki
    12 years ago

He says they are not in a serious relationship...but him, her, and her dad are going to vegas for christmas :/

• Britt
    12 years ago

1. Stop having sex with people.
    2. Walk away. He cheated, you sleep around. The two of you will never be able to trust each other.
    3. He has a girlfriend now, none of your business if it's serious or not. If he didn't correct her, it's for a reason.
    4. He is playing games with you, and he's not worth it.
    5. I highly doubt you love him, so be careful before tossing around that word.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

^^
    I agree with the above.

It hurts to hear,
    I've been in a similar situation. But you need to let him go & cut him out of your life. Hes only toying with ur heart & nobody deserves that.

• Liquid Grace
    12 years ago

Britt said everything, I would have said.